FS: My 95 GT 331 (418rwhp N/A)

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Well I'm throwing this thing up for sale. This car has SO MUCH time and effort into it and I can say it has paid off. I have just lost interest in this car since my father passed. It was our project and I don't feel like going further with it. Here is my old build thread which is still 100% accurate except for the UPPER intake and cam. EVERYTHING else is the same! With the regular R intake and 274HR cam it made 418rwhp. With the box intake and N91 cam it made 456rwhp with still some on the table. Pics of project 400rwhp N/A stock block 331 | Mustang Forums at StangNet

The car DOES NOT buck or surge at all, all the way down to 1200rpms in 6th gear! :eek:

[youtube_browser]r3H372UQIcQ[/youtube_browser]

Here is a WOT vide of it.

[youtube_browser]wQwh_jbUb_c[/youtube_browser]

This motor is a cam swap and upper intake away from 456rwhp and 7,000rpms with no chance of valve float. I can get dyno sheets up of either setup if wanted! The car does not have a transmission in it Looking to get $5000 for it just to get it out of my driveway. PM me with any questions you might have.

april25008.jpg

april25010.jpg

april25012.jpg

april25014.jpg

april25015.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dmarstroker

Established Member
Wow thats a steal at this price! I remember following your whole engine build on this, great car sad to see it go. Wish u were on the west coast I would've jumped right on this just got my taxes.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Wow thats a steal at this price! I remember following your whole engine build on this, great car sad to see it go. Wish u were on the west coast I would've jumped right on this just got my taxes.

Yea I just got too many cars, wife wants to move (so do I), and not motivated towards this car anymore.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Also I have the stock spoiler and stock hood that come with the car.

Torque boxes are welded up and plated/bolted, MM full length subframe

mmlx89

Established Member
Can you PM me with a consolidated build list and anything the car needs to be running/driving?

Thanks

Stopsign32v

Established Member
The car needs the following to drive...

transmission (it is already setup for a T56)
clutch (I could even throw in a used one I have sitting around)
driveshaft

that is all you would have to buy

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Car is just a rolling chassis at this point. Someone drove from Texas to take the motor home with them.

Users who are viewing this thread