FS: Maximum Motorsports equipt IRS w/ coilovers

BlueStripe

Bad Ass with Class
Established Member
I am selling the IRS out of my Cobra. It comes with every delring, polyurethane and aluminum bushing made by MM, including a set of 2003 Cobra Coupe shocks and struts with a coilover kit. The pumpkin has 4.30 gears and a Torsen T2R differential installed. The only thing not included is the MM Caster-Camber plates necessary to install the front coilovers. I'm asking $2000 for the whole kit. Will not ship, it's located in Northwest New Jersey but I'm willing to travel a reasonable distance for anyone that's seriously interested.

I will NOT part this out, so please don't ask.

~Mike~

Tide612

Banned
IF you are looking for a solid axle i have one for sale. I am asking 850 shipped for it but make me an offer. It is out of a 2002 GT with 30,000 miles on it. It is complete rotor to rotor. thanks alot.

BlueStripe

Bad Ass with Class
Established Member
Tide612 said:
IF you are looking for a solid axle i have one for sale. I am asking 850 shipped for it but make me an offer. It is out of a 2002 GT with 30,000 miles on it. It is complete rotor to rotor. thanks alot.

I appreciate the offer, but I'm not looking for another rear suspension to replace this one.

~Mike~

BlueStripe

Bad Ass with Class
Established Member
Fast99Snake said:
i know u said u didnt want to part this out but if this is still f.s.
wud u part anything out
even front coilovers?

Nope.

~Mike~

Users who are viewing this thread