FS: Magnum Powers APS JLP Billet Flow Amazon Racing

I'D WIN

Established Member
The shop is closed for 4 days due to the holiday weekend so we won't know anything until Monday.

I apologize for the delay.

I'D WIN

Established Member
Edwin,

If you haven't already, check THIS thread out brother.

Before I switched over to the MP, I was running 11.18 to 11.40's. I am not much of a dyno person. I do all of my tuning on the street and at the track.

You will find the linked thread above very useful. Feel free to contact me anytime.

I'D WIN

Established Member
Still for sale...

1. Magnum Powers Blower inlcuding Eaton Rotor Packs. The SC was professionally powdercoated Dupont Black. The SC will also be shipped with an interchangeable upper hub w/3 Amazon Racing/Billet Flow rings (2.76, 2.9, and a 3.10). Blower and snout were rebuilt by Charles when he installed the upper interchangeable hub for me. The front snout bolt where the stock supercharger bolt was mounted to is broke inside the shaft. It was THE ONLY way it was coming off unfortunately but IN NO WAY is the SC damaged or not functioning properly. Total costs incurred $1550.

$1400 SHIPPED.

6. Ford Racing 90mm Mass Air Flow Sensor (MAF).

$75 SHIPPED.

If more parts become available, I will certainly update the listing as necessary.

I'D WIN

Established Member
PARTS ADDED

JLP CAI Forced Induction Kit

7. JLP CAI Forced Induction Kit includes Box, Lid Cover, Mounting Hardware, Flex tubing, and Scoop. If I can find the instructions, I will send them as well but no guarantee. Honestly I don't even recall getting any. From JLP "This kit is a true *Forced Air* Kit which draws Cold outside air from 2 different locations! Outside Cold air makes more power than HOT! Engine heat!" Filter is NOT included. The lid will probably be shipped separate because I have it locally and the truck is NOT local as originally posted. Total costs incurred $285.

$185 SHIPPED.

If more parts become available, I will certainly update the listing as necessary.

I'D WIN

Established Member
Hopefully I will be sealing the deal on the MP within the next few days.

All PM's/Offer's responded to.

I'D WIN

Established Member
Magnum Powers price reduced to $1300 SHIPPED.

It still includes $300 in upgraded BilletFlow pulley rings/hub. Plus the $150 black powdercoating.

I'D WIN

Established Member
Thanks brother! I really need to sell it now.

MP $1300 SHIPPED.

Last edited:

I'D WIN

Established Member
TTT

I have a set of used (5k miles) 255LPH fuel pumps I will send out and donate to whoever buys the MP and needs them. Also, if you have a 99/00 Lightning and still need to update your MAF to a 90mm, I will donate that as well.

I'D WIN

Established Member
MP sale is pending and should be finalized on Tuesday.

APS Plenum is paid for and shipped.

Users who are viewing this thread