--==fs---magnaflow tru-catted x pipe==--

2001asp

Established Member
I have for sale my Magnaflow Tru catted X pipe. I used it on my 2001 Cobra for about 2 years but it should fit all 1996-2004 GT/Cobra/Mach1's. It is stainless and in good shape. I can put up some pics tomorrow morning. I will let this go for $300 + shipping. Paypal is a must.... PIC Below....

Last edited:

2001asp

Established Member
Here is a picture of the X-Pipe for sale.
dsc01174fl.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] Sorry the right side got cut out but I promise its still there.

Last edited:

mack83

Established Member
Hey nice looking x-pipe considerin' its 2 years old. I'm looking at replacing my stock H pipe over the winter but am torn as to cats/no cats. Did you find it was much louder at all when you installed it as compared to stock?

2001asp

Established Member
Hey nice looking x-pipe considerin' its 2 years old. I'm looking at replacing my stock H pipe over the winter but am torn as to cats/no cats. Did you find it was much louder at all when you installed it as compared to stock?

To me, taking off the stocker pipe was awesome. It released a ton more deep throaty sound and they say about 10hp. The cats are 400 cell Magnaflow cats.

Are you still using your stock exhaust? I was just running my car catless for the last 2 weeks because I just installed long tube headers and a shorty X-pipe. At idle it was only a little louder, but when I went WOT, it got really raspy and to loud for my taste. To me a catted X pipe or H pipe has the best sound w/ a good exhaust. I would skip on the quieter exhausts like the Magnaflow, Steeda, and oval Borla as they are fairly quiet, but with the Slp, Magnapacks, and Borla Stingers with a Catted X pipe it is the perfect exhaust sound.

I also used to get compliments on my cars sound all the time. The JBA 3 inch has a great sound to it, I will see if I can post up a vid for you. Standby. Ok Here HERE IS THE VID>>>>[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egPNF-PZk1U"]YouTube- Cobra Drive By 2 16[/ame] Hope this helps you out.

Last edited:

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Just want to make sure I'm getting this right, the above vid is the with the Magnaflow catted x-pipe and the JBA 3" exhaust, correct?

This is a combo I've been thinking about, the vid sounds really nice. Is there any interior drone with the 3" exhaust, or does the catted x-pipe pretty much take care of that?

Thanks!

2001asp

Established Member
Just want to make sure I'm getting this right, the above vid is the with the Magnaflow catted x-pipe and the JBA 3" exhaust, correct?

This is a combo I've been thinking about, the vid sounds really nice. Is there any interior drone with the 3" exhaust, or does the catted x-pipe pretty much take care of that?

Thanks!

Yes this is the JBA 3'' exhaust with the magnaflow catted X. Yes there is a bit of drone around 1800rpm. But it was not that bad to me. I like it with the Long tubes as well.

Users who are viewing this thread