FS: Magnaflow catted X

Flyin '85

Established Member
I have a Magnaflow catted X for sale. It came off my 04 Cobra. It's in really nice shape, no major dents or scrapes, has about 9500 miles on it. I would still be using it but I went to longtubes.
$250
Judging from past experience, it might be easier if the buyer is closer to Wisconsin so we can meet up, shipping is brutal on these things but if you have a decent way to do it I will be more than happy to work with you.

Best way to get a hold of me is by email or text

[email protected]
two62-2two four-24six9

Thanks in advance,
Jason

SVTMIke99

Established Member
This should bolt on to a 99 cobra with O2 extetions required right? I know u said shipping is brutal but are u willing to shiP, if so would how much would it be to ship to 92869? Very interested so please let me know

Last edited:

Flyin '85

Established Member
Hmm

Yea it will bolt right on, I need to find a box to put the thing in and see what we can work out.....Im gonna need today to figure it out though

SVTMIke99

Established Member
Cool let me know, if shipping inst more than $100 than it wont be a problem... also do u have some pics, i know u mentioned a few dings and scratches but nothing major. U can email or text them to me 714-392-9443 or [email protected]

Flyin '85

Established Member
Still available, if you are interested I figured out that greyhound will ship this thing pretty cheap, just need to pick it up at a greyhound depot

Users who are viewing this thread