FS: Mach 1 OEM Wheels 3K miles with New Nitto 555's in rear

Danny281

Established Member
Up for sale are my Ford OEM 17" Mach 1 Wheels from my 03 Mach 1 they only have 3000 miles on them and are in perfect condition the fronts still have the factory tires, that are in great shape with over 90+% tread on them and the rears have NEW Nitto 555's in 275/40/17's for the rear so you will have a staggered look.;) I can prove they only have 3000 miles on them since my Mach 1 only has 4500 miles on the ODO and I have a receipt of when the 18" FR500's it currently has on where installed. I will post up more pics very soon.

Danny Ruelas

915-799-8292 call if I dont answer leave a voice mail or text me, I will get
back to you. Or PM me here

Price is $850 due the mint condition and the NEW Nitto 555's the rears have on them which were $320. I will get prices on shipping only for serious buyers only, because I would have to load them up in a truck take them down to the shipper and get them weighed in, then reload them and take them back home, then have to do it all over again to ship them out. Local sale is preferred but I will ship if I have to.

357af29b.jpg

Last edited:

wieduwilt

"30 clips in a mag"
Established Member
I'm seriously looking into these, since 2 of my wheels have curb rash and other two aren't in mint condition. More pics please.

PM me.

C.Wied

Users who are viewing this thread