FS: Low Mileage Garage Queen Cobra

layzie

Established Member
Update: Pics on page 2

(405) 973-4626
Ask for Chris if you have any questions.

Just a heads up here to anyone interested.

Flawless 2003 Black Cobra with 13k+ miles

Mods: (all are of the highest quality / price)
-2.3 Gen 2 whipple with 2.8 upper only and 4 piece dual ball bearing idlers -Tuned for 93 octane
-Twin Ford GT pumps with FORE fuel hat and Dual FPDM with wiring upgrade.
-60 lb injectors (the real ones) and NGK Tr7 plugs.
-Billet Flow SB throttle-body with Terminator engraving.
-LFP heat exchanger.
-Stock headers with MAC pro-chamber and magnaflow cat back.
-JLT Carbon fiber wide mouth intake.
-SCT BA 2600 MAF.
-26 spline input shaft.
-Low profile IRS bolts.
-Billet Flow IRS brace.
-Steeda IRS bushings.
-Spec stage 3 clutch kit.
-MGW T56 Shifter.
-Reish 170 T-stat.
-Innovative LC1 wideband Kit with digital steering column WB gauge.
-Matched Speed of sound Column with stock matched speed hut Fuel PSI and PSI Boost custom SVT gauges
-Steeda full length sub frame connectors.
-JLT oil separator.
-03 Cobra Vin plates.
-SCT tuner (new edge)
-Black Replica 03 Cobra rims with brand new 355 555R nittos on the back and 555's on the front. I have the stock 03 cobra wheels and tires (stock tires are in good shape because i never abused the car)

I built this car strictly as a hobby to preserve the terminator legacy. IT has never been to a track, done a teenager burnout or anything like that. Hell, I barely ever got on it. This car does NOT have the infamous "tick" and the oil has always been changed every 3,000 miles or 6 months with Royal purple. 6 month time interval is due to the garage.

As most of my hobby cars and bikes, it is the most babied of it's kind. The car saw a sprinkle once and has never been in snow or driven on a road that had salt on it.

Oh yea, I have every stock part I have ever replaced but i am keeping the license plate and exhaust to hang in my garage.

I will post pictures tomorrow or the day after and for those who would like to know the vehicle is located in Oklahoma.

Thank you,
Layzie :p

Last edited:

layzie

Established Member
OH yes one more thing. The car still has the "New car smell" I kid you not! Always Waxed, well maintained yada yada. You get the idea.

Thanks,
Layzie

Last edited:

Kevin Kev

Established Member
Idiots always neglect to put a price out there. Who the hell would build a car like that with only 13,000 mi., then sell it? Sounds suspicious to me. Just sayin'

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Idiots always neglect to put a price out there. Who the hell would build a car like that with only 13,000 mi., then sell it? Sounds suspicious to me. Just sayin'

My car has 13,000 miles and is "fully built...factory motor" and will be for sale within 1 yr :beer:

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Not even close

Ive been lurking around and in the market for a 03-04 Cobra, what would you think a car like this is worth?

Not suspicious at all. iam looking at an immaculate Black 04 with about the same mods except it has a 2.8 KB and it only has 6500 miles. iam dying to pull the trigger but iam torn between what color cobra i want? i love the Sonic blues and Mystics as well. Seen a lot of great examples around here with twice the mileage and still going for $22-26k.

Not trying to jack your post OP, beautiful car btw

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread