FS: Koni yellow w/gt500 mounts bmr springs assembled

mhyjek

Established Member
Looking to sell koni yellow struts assembled with Gt500 mounts, bmr front springs, dust boot, and spring isolaters also included is rear koni yellow shocks bmr springs and pre cut factory bumps stops unbolt your stock stuff and bolt in. No spring compressor required job can be done in under two hours!
The reason for sale is I have FI and the front setup is a little low for my liking it drops both front and back 1.5 inches when using the gt500 mounts. The setup has 3k on it mostly highway garage kept. Items are still on the car so no pics but check my seller rating I will get them two you in two business days east coast, west coast 5 business days or less price includes shipping. I priced this exact setup today and with discounts not including boot covers or spring isolater it came out to $1000 and change. I will sell it for $700 shipped 30% savings plus I;m eating the shipping and it is bolt on ready! PM me for pics of the car's stance it is awesome just to low for my liking.

Robbyh17

Established Member
Very interested in this set up but I'm not gonna lie I feel if I bought those pieces separately from the forum if I just wait patiently I will pay way less than $700. Let me know if you're interested in coming down a bit!

mhyjek

Established Member
Here the math
BMR springs new $250 used $150
GT 500 mounts new $105 used $50
Koni struts new $340 used $225
Koni Shocks new$280 used $150
Bumps stops $30
Spring isolators don't know $
I'm including shipping as well and assembled front struts which saves spring compressor which if you have ok but it really makes it an easy install unbolt your factory stuff and bolt on mine just was under the car yesterday detailing and they are like new and have 3k on them, so send me a reasonable PM and I'll consider it. I'm a fast shipper and items are always as stated. To be honest if I don't get good money probably will just get rid of the bmr springs and swap to P springs. I have buddy with P springs and ford racing struts/shocks with mounts preassembled so it would be an easier swap but I don't want to low ball his setup either.
Thanks for your interest,
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread