FS.Kenne Bell Mammoth Kit

noslo50

Established Member
I want to keep this thread open so no one buys anything from Dan allen or Steve randall of mission vejo, ca. Jerry

noslo50

Established Member
Just got a PM from another member here ripped off by this clown, i won,t post his info but if he wants he can post the facts. Jerry

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Did you email the admins? Seems to be the easiest way to protect everyone here.

cursixx

Established Member
I had something like this happen to me a few years back and I contacted the local police were the guy lived.

Plus if you know others thats been ripped off by him have them contact the police also. They should send someone to investigate what’s going on.

we ended up with like 15 guys he had taken across a few diffrent sites and i got all my money back.

good luck :thumbsup:

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
You can call the AUSA as well - Wire Fraud is a F-E-L-O-N-Y.

Goes like this: Feds: "Hi, Steve?" Steve: "Yes?" Feds: "Say hello to a felony charge in addition to any State charges...."

Let the court decide who is right in this thing. I've found that people generally dislike a felony on their record and really dislike jail time....go figure.

Last edited:

rdsnk46

Established Member
Not to be off topic but what caused the rotors /case to be damaged with the KB? I just sent my 3.4 Whipple back to get repaired under warranty for what seemed to be a bering failure which caused me to have metal shavings in my motor.

Users who are viewing this thread