FS.Kenne Bell Mammoth Kit

noslo50

Established Member
Now i had a chance to look it over, damn i got screwed bad.......................................... looks like a small bolt or something went through the rotors on it. Now what Steve. Jerry

Last edited:

Prodigy SVT

Established Member
Jerry, file a dispute with paypal. Onehundredk, you are a SCUM BAG POS!!! First you try to beat the guy for his money, and then you grew some balls and sent the guy his blower, and it now turns out that the blower is junk? Words can't even describe what you are. You should be banned for life from this site. Something else people might be interested in - this A**hole had this KB kit on craigslist after he sold it to Jerry. I contacted him through the craigslist ad saying that I was interested and he told me that it was still available and we went back and forth with offers for the kit. I forwarded all of the emails to Jerry, and when Jerry called him on it, he decided to send Jerry the blower, denying the whole craigslist thing of coarse. This KB kit is obviously stolen also, what a coincidence he only has the blower and the cold air kit, no tuner or boost a pump. So you see, this guy has the dignity of a URINAL CAKE at a truck stop men's room. I saw your myspace page too and you are a FAT BASTARD that obviously has no life! I hate people like you. You ruin it for everyone else on this site that is honest trying to sell parts. Jerry, I'm sorry for your misfortune, but there is obviously no dealing with this guy, so I would report this whole deal to this site's Admin's if you haven't already.

Last edited:

onehundredk

Smashin' Pumpkins
Established Member
if the kit was stolen, and i went through the hassle of unmounting a supercharger from under the hood. why wouldnt i pop the trunk and cut the wires on the BAP? the kit was picked up from a mechanic here in southern california.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS7hHaL-P-Q]YouTube - Kenny The Mechanic Music Video Business Card[/ame]

onehundredk

Smashin' Pumpkins
Established Member
if the kit was stolen, and i went through the hassle of unmounting a supercharger from under the hood. why wouldnt i pop the trunk and cut the wires on the BAP? the kit was picked up from a mechanic here in southern california.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS7hHaL-P-Q]YouTube - Kenny The Mechanic Music Video Business Card[/ame]

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
You can also take him to court as well as post this on every single mustang site. There is absolutely no way a person with any sense of honesty or integrity would act like this. Only common thieves and scammers. I'm waiting to be proven wrong.

One, paypal him his money back now if you have nothing to hide. That will put all this to rest.

Nos, post this up in the So Cal regional forum. Then start a free blog.

Last edited:

Prodigy SVT

Established Member

Wait a minute, but you told me that the KB was from YOUR OWN GT500 that you upgraded to twin turbos instead of the KB??????? ROFL, You are the biggest lying sack of s**t I have ever dealt with. You just don't know when to quit. Here is one of his emails from the craigslist deal ---

"the bap is a poor design, increasing voltage to the stock pump shortening the life of your fuel pump to run lean and blow up. go with an outboard aeromotive capable of 1000 hp. if your going with the 2.8 mammoth your going for power...there for, the tuner KB supplies is garbage too. get a stand alone, with LS1 COPs. and make 1200hp or go with sct and make 800-900hp by just putting on 2.8 mammoth, high flow rails and injectors and a bump. my gt500 made well over with 116 octane 100% stock block, headers, straight pipe, mammoth and fuel supporting mods. gt500 was tested and dragged for less than 100 miles, kb came off and t-115 twin turbos went on. either way." END QUOTE!!!!!!!:loser::loser::loser::loser:

onehundredk

Smashin' Pumpkins
Established Member
your saying the rotors are damaged? explain to me how so- the kit was picked up from the mechanic and sat in a crate until i realized it was for a gt500 and sold for a replacement blower for my car (04). when purchased ive looked at the inside and sure it looks like normal wear as if it was used, which i mentioned, used blower. and from saying a small bold has went through the blower, would cause nicks, burs, and dings in the rotors, to me and as well to yourself jerry the rotors spin nice and freely. even listening you can hear that the rotors spin freely. sounds to me, that your harassment towards me has gotten out of hand, and insted of calling me to talk, you post on a forum. which got me to come to this page was that i checked paypal today to see if the account was lifted and noticed yes the orginal case was closed, and then jerry you opened another one, and closed shortly after.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
If he sends the pics, we can post them up. That will clear it up.

Or, if there is nothing wrong with it, just refund his money.

This needs to get cleared up.

When it comes to selling stuff online, you really need to have your act together. Buyers need to send money right away and Sellers need to ship it the day they get the money. Both need to agree upon a shipping method and the seller should always do delivery confirmation. Otherwise you get what we have here....which is a big mess. You should always post a pic of what you are selling w/a newpaper showing the date too. That way, nobody can BS the condition...either the seller or the buyer once they get it.

You have a lot of stuff for sale...if you can't manage it, you are going to end up ruining your reputation over something as simple as selling some car parts...not a good thing.

With all of the scammers out there, people get nervous and rightfully so.

Last edited:

onehundredk

Smashin' Pumpkins
Established Member
wait if theres nothing wrong with it, i need to refund the money. so how does that make sense?

Prodigy SVT

Established Member
Why doesn't he just call you????? You blew the guy off for 2 weeks after you took his $4000.00 ,and your dumb enough to even ask that question?

onehundredk

Smashin' Pumpkins
Established Member
ive had no problem before talking to him on the phone, with an exception of nothing being able to talk to him for a day due to personal issues. now all of a sudden theres no phone communication, no email, no pm...we have a thread with back and forth bullshit with jerry being the ring leader.

and what gives you the position to say i blew him off for two weeks. to me its jerry and i...and i dont understand where you come in?

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
wait if theres nothing wrong with it, i need to refund the money. so how does that make sense?
Refund the money and he sends it back to you so you can sell it to someone else. It's called taking one for the team and looking like the good guy after this mess....he's even paying for shipping back to you and I suspect you won't have to wait 2 weeks....

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Fine, I shall bow out. . Just know that perception can equal reality which is not a fair thing so post facts to back up things up. We tend to react quickly, not always rightfully so, if we think a fellow on the board is getting taken advantage of. I need to watch my tongue as well...sorry about that.

Last edited:

onehundredk

Smashin' Pumpkins
Established Member
Refund the money and he sends it back to you so you can sell it to someone else. It's called taking one for the team and looking like the good guy after this mess....he's even paying for shipping back to you and I suspect you won't have to wait 2 weeks....

sounds good, id like to see pics before it comes to me though.

Prodigy SVT

Established Member
Jerry is not the Ring Leader. He has been more than patient and respectful towards you. Other people can't sit back and watch a good guy get screwed! That's what it boils down to.

onehundredk

Smashin' Pumpkins
Established Member
as soon as i hear from jerry he can email me pics to verify the condition of the blower is the same that it left in...ill refund the money and take the blower back and sell this locally. until then, jerry has not tried to contact me. this should of been a local sale anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread