FS: KB 2.2L w/ 2 pullies

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Good price for a low mileage 2.2L, If I wouldnt of just bought a polished one I'd be all over this! GLWS!

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Too bad this isn't late February as I'd definitely blow my tax return on this!!! And you're even somewhat local!! These things sell themselves so I'm sure it'll be gone soon, GL with the sale. :beer:

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
That looks like a ac cobra that is in. Holy sh** that thing must haul. Those cars are so light.

Put it this way, we did a 50 roll (I am around 600whp right now) and I was able to get a one-car jump on him due to my gears, but at 100mph he was blowing my ear drums out and continuing to go right on by. I had to shut down at 110mph because of the deafening sound.

can we see some more pics of the FFR cobra??

This is the only one I have of it painted.

P1020862.JPG

Last edited:

black 10th vert

Established Member
As someone who previously owned an FFR, I will tell you that they do in fact haul a$$! I only had a built 302, with dual quads in mine, and it was scary fast - I can only imagine how a Teminator powered one would be!

SOS, what made your dad bolt the side louvers through the body, though? I bonded some angle aluminum from the inside, then bolted them to that.

wish I could afford the KB, but with Xmas so close, there is just now way.:nonono:

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
SOS, what made your dad bolt the side louvers through the body, though? I bonded some angle aluminum from the inside, then bolted them to that.

Your idea is pretty nice ...still gives the clean look w/o the cheap velcro or whatever FFR provides. But yeah, the FFR method was why he bolted them.

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Free bump OP for my favorite blower of all time. Got one myself here on my Terminator, and couldn't be happier!

Users who are viewing this thread