FS - IPS twin turbo kit

MRSUPRA

Established Member
Nice looking turbo kit, and I like how they routed the wastegates back into the exhaust. What size turbo's?

Smith3535

Established Member
Yes this requires a k member and the fitment is perfect . I really need this gone so I'm gonna drop the price to $4,750 + shipping if you don't pick It up local

KPatrone

Established Member
How much boost can these run up to? Is the kit 800hp capable as it sits? I just bought LTs and was planning a novi 2200 kit for my motor that is being built currently, but if the price is right I may go this route. Sorry I'm a turbo newb, been looking at blowers for a while now.

SeaFoam

Established Member
Were you running this car as a daily driver? My only concern is water with the intakes being down so low. Do you know if they have plates of some sort for the filters?

KPatrone

Established Member
Were you running this car as a daily driver? My only concern is water with the intakes being down so low. Do you know if they have plates of some sort for the filters?

I have been thinking the same thing. I do have another car, but if I get stuck in the rain I am kind of concerned with the water getting in those filters/turbos as well.

Smith3535

Established Member
I don't see a concern driving or getting caught in a little rain.. However driving through puddles would be a different story. I have a couple vehicles so I never drive it in the rain but someone else said they make pieces to go over the turbo that keeps water out . There's tons of cars out there with kits like these so I'm sure there's something

Users who are viewing this thread