FS - IPS twin turbo kit

Smith3535

Established Member
Putting this out for a feeler , I have an IPS twin turbo kit off my car that IPS Motorsports in Columbus ohio mocked up on my car. Amazing kit, just looking to change the car up some . This kit has Garrett turbos , tial wastegates and blow off valves, fragola fittings , custom lines , piping and intercooler . The kit is under mounted , turbo on each side of trans . All the piping, turbo housings and intercooler is powdered black . This kit is super stealthy . I'm not sure how to post pics on here but I can definitely send pictures of the kit on my car . Mine is a auto 2011 5.0 and with the kit on my bone stock car on 6psi and drag radials it made 575/546 and ran a 11.00 at 129.7 on the stock converter . At 8psi and e85 the kit made 647/670 and ran 10.60 at 136 (still stock converter) this is an amazing kit and works extremely well. This kit has probably 1,500 miles on it and was on my car for about a year . Call or text with any questions at all or if you would like to see pics . Asking $5,500

Last edited:

Smith3535

Established Member
Sorry phone has been acting up, if you asked for pics and didn't get them let me know and I'll try again ..

Snakebit05- this kit comes with custom stainless manifolds

Smith3535

Established Member
Sent pics , never heard back from anyone... Need to move this kit along, it's amazing kit but I have other parts I need to pay for on my new build !

Smith3535

Established Member
Bump, still for sale . Here's some picture
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread