FS in Tampa: 98 Cobra crystal white / tan interior

aquill1

Established Member
Shipping is really inexpensive...

I hate bullitt wheels but your car pulls them off so well. I've never liked those rims but every time I see your sig I love them.

ender.

Established Member
Hey man I am in Tampa and wouldn't mind taking a look at the car, but I am going out of town and won't probably have a chance for a couple weeks, I will be sure to post back in here when I have some time and maybe we could meet up!

If not, good luck selling!

Thanks,
Matt

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
Wow, $7k! Bump for nice ride and nice deal. If someone buys my Lightning I could have some of my family in FL check it out for me. Until then...

ddtrain83

can the car handle a drive from fl to il. i have family in west palm i could drive it back...consider lowering the price though and ill think about it

JasonSnake

Established Member
ttt... Summer is around the corner. Prices on Cobras will start going up!

Slupid091

Established Member
wow, nice ride man, don't give in on that price anymore than you already have! hell of a car, and summers almost here why not hang onto it unless you get a better deal out of it?

JasonSnake

Established Member
I'd love to hang on to her but I'm unemployed. I need to get into an econobox for a while.

TTT

JasonSnake

Established Member
trade plus a grand for a 2002 Honda Civic w/ 85k? 30+ mpg. We talked way back in December

Thanks but no trades, man. I have a note on the car so my local bank owns me. The title to the car is literally 2 miles away from me at my bank so whoever gets the car will get the title as soon as we walk into the bank.

JasonSnake

Established Member
Well guys, I am going to start posting in the Cobra parts section to trade the wheels and exhaust for stock parts so I can lower the price on my car.

Users who are viewing this thread