FS: iForged Custom Performance Alloy Rims 3 piece Mustang/Cobra

flamed notch

Established Member
Give me your email and I will send you some pics, for some reason it wont let me post attachments on here. Yes they are the replicas. The tires are kdw II's 245/40/18 fronts and 295/35/18 rears, the tires have less than 1500 miles on them. I could throw $700 your way also. There is also no curb rash at all on the rims or any chrome peeling.

03TermN8R

T3RMN8R
Established Member
Give me your email and I will send you some pics, for some reason it wont let me post attachments on here. Yes they are the replicas. The tires are kdw II's 245/40/18 fronts and 295/35/18 rears, the tires have less than 1500 miles on them. I could throw $700 your way also. There is also no curb rash at all on the rims or any chrome peeling.

No thanks- need way more cash

those wheels are $125 each + tires..... from here on out, NO TRADES thanks anyways

Last edited:

flamed notch

Established Member
Thats cool, good luck with your sale. Let me know where you can get chrome saleen wheels at for that price, I've never found them for that! I may have to by another set.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
This is a ridiculous deal! If the 18/19 set up is keeping anyone from buying, don't hesitate. I have that set up on mine and it looks awesome. GLWS.

Users who are viewing this thread