FS Gates Green Stripe Belt K080806HD

stanggirl14

Established Member
Got this from a member here, was too short for my setup. To my knowledge it has never been installed and run, I tried installing it but it didn't fit.
It is 81 1/8" long, please disregard the handwriting, it's the belt I ended up needing.

$35 shipped or mmao

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Very interested in the belt just need to verify that is the size I need? I am out of town until Saturday and cant remember if mine is a 81 or 81-1/8?

stanggirl14

Established Member
I am running a 6lbs lower, 2.93 upper, 3 90mm metco pulleys and a 100mm snub idler and not exactly sure on the alt pulley, thinking either 3.2 or 3.5?

When I bought the belt I had a 2.76 upper and this one wouldn't fit so I decided to go ahead and change the pulley and get a slightly longer belt.

Last edited:

diddystyle

Established Member
I'm running a 2.95 upper 6lb lower with a 100mm snub the belt was rubbing. So now I have 2 100mm and 2 90mm and think this belt is to big. I ordered 1 size smaller. So you think this belt is to big or small?

stanggirl14

Established Member
I'm running a 2.95 upper 6lb lower with a 100mm snub the belt was rubbing. So now I have 2 100mm and 2 90mm and think this belt is to big. I ordered 1 size smaller. So you think this belt is to big or small?

I am not sure, you running a larger alternator pulley?
With the same setup and a 2.76 pulley i could not get this belt (81 1/8") on at all, I went to an 82 1/8" belt and 2.93 pulley, my tensioner is just a slight bit over center towards the tight side. Now my tensioner is also notched (i think that's what they call it), it's a factory tensioner

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Not a problem, just let me know, I won't sell it until I hear from you

hey sorry about the delay, I haven't been getting any notifications from here? I guess that's what happens when you upgrade to premium membership??
I will take the belt, PM me how you prefer payment?

I actually have a new 80 1/8in (KO8079HD) Gates Green Belt that I purchased new from one of the vendors here that wont fit with my setup if anyone is interested.

Users who are viewing this thread