FS: Fuel pressure gauge, tripple gauge pod, & remote mount hardware

97S281_27

Established Member
I have the following parts that i'm looking to sell..

1) Autometer Phantom Series Electric 2-1/16" 0-100psi Fuel Pressure gauge (autometer part # 5763)
2) Autometer Tripple Gauge Pod for 99-04 Mustangs (autometer part # 12123)
3) Autometer Stainless Steel Tubing kit (autometer part # 3227)
4) Autometer 1/16" NPT to 4AN adapter (autometer part # 3275)
5) Autometer 90deg 4AN swivel fitting (autometer part # 3274)

All of the parts are brand new and have never been installed/used. I did open the fuel pressure gauge box/packaging to make sure that I was not missing any parts but the gauge has never been used.

I had purchased these parts over a year ago (never got around to installing them) w/the intentions of installing them on my 2003 Cobra but I have since changed my mind and decided to go with the SOS pod with dual Aeroforce gauges. I was planning on remote mounting the fuel pressure sensor as described in this thread www.svtperformance.com/forums/terminator-archive-208/48152-electric-fuel-pressure-gauge-install.html

I paid $302.92 + shipping for all of those parts. I'm looking to get $225 shipped for everything. I do have pictures of the parts that I can send you upon request. I have made 203 transactions on ebay w/100% feedback.

Please either send me an email at [email protected] OR send me a PM here with any questions and/or offers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread