FS/FT Show & Go TT DSG 03

CashMoneyKC

Established Member
View attachment 1579840View attachment 1579841View attachment 1579842View attachment 1579843View attachment 1579844View attachment 1579845
So after 3300 miles in 60 hours I made it out to Michigan, picked up this beautiful car and made it back home. Thank you Joe for an amazing car and being so easy to deal with . The car is everything you said it was and more! It will be well taken care of, thank you again!
I wish the timing was right for me to jump on this. It was in the cards for you and meant to be....so congrats to both sides. It’s not a vert but hey I’d go coupe for this one. ENJOY and show us some vids too. Can’t wait to see what you do next.

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
This is like a Disney movie...everyone lived happily ever after...the end.

Chicago was questionable! I am amazed we made it through unscathed. It’s amazing how many people will cut in front of a truck and trailer then stomp on the brakes, But all is well! I have come to the conclusion that my guardian angel drinks heavily. Took the car for a drive today and it’s amazing! It pulls and pulls with no drama, simply awesome!

badjuicedgt

Established Member
Man awesome car I decided a couple weeks ago i was going to keep my 03 sonic blue cobra and the only way it would leave me is if I could trade for a gt500 a boss 302 2012 and up gt with a power adder or a terminator with turbos and the last 2 a raptor or a new body jeep srt8 grand cherokee.

Users who are viewing this thread