Fs/ft bogart d10's

03svt_termi

Established Member
image.jpg

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Bump for a good seller! NothingLess... No one can control what happens in shipping. If he has tracking numbers proving he sent the 4 wheels and tires, it is out of his hands and not his fault. Give him a chance to work that out with UPS. Shit happens. As for the insurance... I don't fault one particular party if it wasn't discussed beforehand.

03SVT_Termi is a stand up guy.

03svt_termi

Established Member

Bump for a good seller! NothingLess... No one can control what happens in shipping. If he has tracking numbers proving he sent the 4 wheels and tires, it is out of his hands and not his fault. Give him a chance to work that out with UPS. Shit happens. As for the insurance... I don't fault one particular party if it wasn't discussed beforehand.

03SVT_Termi is a stand up guy.

Thanks !SRT_2_SVT :beer:

NothingLess

NothingLess
Established Member
I'm not worried. Necessary actions have been taking and are on standby.

He is the responsible party.

Out of 12 people messaged for shipped prices all twelve responded yes its insured. Pricing from 500-2800.

Like mentioned he was PayPaled 1450 minus fee then sent check for 250

Results in 1650 not quoted 1600 shipped price. Money was easily there if it was required instead as his message stats he didn't insure cause he never has issue.

Im done messaging about this he knows deadline to make right.

Edit

Ups just acknowledged package was returned to where wheels were picked up other wheel noted lost

Last edited:

03svt_termi

Established Member
I'm not worried. Necessary actions have been taking and are on standby.

He is the responsible party.

Out of 12 people messaged for shipped prices all twelve responded yes its insured. Pricing from 500-2800.

Like mentioned he was PayPaled 1450 minus fee then sent check for 250

Results in 1650 not quoted 1600 shipped price. Money was easily there if it was required instead as his message stats he didn't insure cause he never has issue.

Im done messaging about this he knows deadline to make right.

Edit

Ups just acknowledged package was returned to where wheels were picked up other wheel noted lost

Do whatever you need to do man, did the claim through ups and your treating me that I only have till Friday, ups is out of my hands nothing I can do about.

As I stated before you only ask me for shipping never ever mention PAY FOR INSURANCE.

I'm done here man I even offerd you $400, you didn't take them, o well

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Do whatever you need to do man, did the claim through ups and your treating me that I only have till Friday, ups is out of my hands nothing I can do about.

As I stated before you only ask me for shipping never ever mention PAY FOR INSURANCE.

I'm done here man I even offerd you $400, you didn't take them, o well

Don't sweat it man. The claim process will play out. Its neither one of y'all's fault being the wheels were in UPS's possession when the wheel went missing. I think you've been more than fair through the whole deal. Still a stand up seller in my book.

NothingLess... You really don't have a leg to stand on making demands and setting deadlines. Its not like he shipped you 3 wheels and there is proof of that. He did his part and has tracking numbers for all 4 wheels/tires. I understand your frustration. I too have had issues with things being damaged in shipping and its a pain in the ass but you're really barking at the wrong person. Your frustration should be focused at UPS.

Last edited:

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
No... NothingLess filed a claim with PayPal and was granted all of his money back but still refused to send the 2 bogart front runners that he did receive back to the OP. He did send back the 1 rear I believe though. The other rear was lost in shipping and never found. OP is still talking to paypal because their judgment was obviously unfair considering he has the proof that he sent the 4 wheels and tires out with tracking numbers and NothingLess kept half of the setup and got all of his money back. NothingLess is the theif trying to screw someone in the deal.

I'm just a 3rd party and not involved in this situation directly but I've dealt with and spoken to 03svt_termi numerous times. I was looking at buying these wheels myself. Stand up guy. I hope he gets the wheels back or the money back because as it stands, he got screwed and NothingLess has a free pair of front runners.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread