FS/FT: '98 Contour SVT

WHEELSPIN85

Sorry! It's My First Day.
Established Member
My insurance is $50/month. What do you mean by mileage? If you're talking about fuel mileage, I get around 24mpg in this cold ass weather should be much better in summer time.

JMan689

Established Member
1994 Explorer, 81xxx miles, white, 4.0L OHV, 4WD, Auto, push button 4x4, automatic hubs, power locks/windows

New fuel pump/sender unit, new drums, shoes and hardware, stock size toyo open country a/ts with just under 10k miles on them, Gibson cat-back exhaust, KKM intake, new rancho shocks, ventvisors, Sony Xplod headunit (optional)

Will be getting new belt, rotors, pads, wheel bearings

(Front valance & roof rack were removed, have them sitting around and can pop them back on any time, still have stock intake and radio)

2422695_47.jpg

2422695_3.jpg

2422695_4.jpg

2422695_11.jpg

The bad: lower rocker panels (under side skirts) are starting to rust (nothing major just surface, 20 minutes and it would be taken care of), few small dents/dings and scratches, wheels have few scrapes, broken wheel stud (long story)

Last edited:

WHEELSPIN85

Sorry! It's My First Day.
Established Member
^ Unless there is a good amount of cash on top, I def can't do it. My car is extremely reliable and if I can't get $4,500 for it, I'm just going to keep it as my dd.

BigRobSA

Established Member
Is this still available?

I'm looking for a DD to get better MPG, but still be sporty. And, I've loved the looks of the SVTC from day one.:rockon:

What MPG did you average in Chicago? What kind of driving? Hwy or City or mixed?

NO trade, just money.:beer:

BigRobSA

Established Member
email sent.

I test drove one this afternoon, and talked to a coworker who drives a silver one. A '98.

Nice!

How many ponies do you think you're putting down? ANy idea what MPG you'd get straight hwy driving ? I go back to Texas (the SA in my handle is for San Antonio, Tx) a lot and plan to take this, if I buy it, instead of renting something bland and not putting miles (and using LOTS of gas) on the SS.

Users who are viewing this thread