FS/FT:2003 Mach 1 "Dark Shadow Grey"

T76 Mach

Established Member
Contact info:[email protected]
Price:$8,500
miles:220,874

Picked her up as more of an impulse buy really trying to build her to be my old Turbocharged Mach.After lots of arguing with myself about how nice it is to have money in the bank rather a fast car.I decided its best to sell the Mach and go another route.Here is a list of things replaced to get the car up to shape
New Ford Motorcraft battery
New Ford Motorcraft wateroump
New Ford Motorcraft thermostat
New Ford O.E.M. door hinge/pin assembly
New Ford O.E.M. drivers seat cushion
New front brake job
K&N Drop in filter
MGW "Mach 1" logo shift knob
Shorty antenna
Eibach lowering springs

The rest is bone stock.The exhaust is as quiet as they come and all she needs is a new driver with some gas money

mach10.jpg

mach12.jpg

mach11.jpg

mach14.jpg

mach13.jpg

mach15.jpg

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Pretty damn clean for the miles! I just recently sold a high mileage (180k) '04 Mach myself that I originally bought to turn into a turbo drag car. Changed my mind after buying the Z and sold it to my neighbor. Good luck from another Houston guy.

T76 Mach

Established Member
Pretty damn clean for the miles! I just recently sold a high mileage (180k) '04 Mach myself that I originally bought to turn into a turbo drag car. Changed my mind after buying the Z and sold it to my neighbor. Good luck from another Houston guy.
Yeah i made you an offer of Lone Star Stangs before you sold it :(
Any blemishes? Any issues with this car interior in good shape? And if it came to it would you ship the car?
Normal driver seat bolster wear and yes I will ship at your expense
Emailed you.
All Emails replied to.

Users who are viewing this thread