FS/FT: 1999 Mustang Cobra, Eaton Swapped, Rio Red, 51k Miles

svtfever2011

Established Member
I'm considering selling my 1999 mustang cobra. This is my 4th one and I haven't had it long at all. Unfortanetly, I think I would enjoy trying something a bit different this time around. The car has the following modifications:

Performance
(Stock block) eaton supercharger system off an 04 cobra. All receipts included for the work.
Fluidyne heat exchanger
Aftermarket shocks and struts
Borla catback
Caster camber plates

Appearance
Eibach lowering springs
18in, chrome y2k wheels
03 cobra hood
03 cobra front bumper
01 cobra rear bumper

The car has a rio red exterior and a black interior. It also has gt seats which have the pony logo on them. They are actually an upgrade from stock 99 seats.

The car has 51k miles on it. 15k of those miles have been supercharged miles. Due to the low mileage, the great condition of the car, and the tasteful modifications, my price is 11,500 or best offer. I do not have to sell at all. I would consider trading for a 97-02 c5 corvette. Pm me with interest. Thank you.

99redcobra2.jpg

Last edited:

svtfever2011

Established Member
only interested in trading for a vette, a decent work truck, or a higher mileage audi, bmw, or mercedes plus cash on ur end. im working on pics. im throwing some differend stuff on it this week so waiting till then to post good pics.

Users who are viewing this thread