FS/FT: 1998 BAB Cobra minimal mods

BigTang

Breakin' Stuff
Established Member
Located just west of Houston, TX.
I'm only looking to trade for a short list of vehicles:
1st gen lightning, prefer white or black w/ the center jump seat.
I would consider a small block swapped ranger that could be driven on the street.
92-96 C4 vette, would consider a pre-LT1 if its a manual
Running driving mid '60s fairlane 2 door
Unless you plan on putting a lot of money w/ your trade do not ask me about your corolla, dirt bike, girl friend(send pics anyways), you get the idea.

on to the car...

1998 Bight Atlantic Blue Cobra
161k miles
5 speed w/ B&M short throw shifter. Also have stock handle/shifter.
Cold AC
Hot Heater
Recently replaced hoses and belt
IMRC works like it should
Car will idle all day in traffic in 100* weather with the AC on if you need it to.
Basically its unmolested enough that its not a PITA to drive

Only mods to car are:
Diablo Predator Programmer
Magnaflow Magnapack catback, 3 months old, stock catback can be included, unistalled, for free.
10th anniversary Cobra replicas in 17x9 w/ 275/40-17 Nittos and 17x10 w/ 315/35-17 Nitto Drag Radials on the rear. Tires have less than 300 miles on them, no burn outs, racing, etc.

Great looking black leather interior, great looking dash pad, console & carpet, steering wheel shows typical wear for miles.

Car is extremely fun to drive, trans works great but it is stiff to get into reverse when cold.
Clean Texas title, not a salvage. Clean carfax from when I bought it.

The only negatives to this car are:
May need a new clutch soon, I do not know how many miles are on the exisiting one but it still holds. I have a brand new FRPP HD(king cobra?) clutch kit that goes w/ the car.
The driver's side 1/4 panel has a ripple in it where it rubbed something backing out of the garage. Most people do not notice it at 1st but it will need to be repaired to be 100% perfect. I was quoted under $1k to repair the 1/4 & repaint the bumpers, they don't need it but I figured why not if its in the shop.

$7500 OBO

PM here, reply back, email me @ CareyRaley@ gmail .com and I can send you my phone number, answer questions, etc.
DSC01436.jpg

DSC01416.jpg

DSC01415.jpg

DSC01432222-1.jpg

2bdf38b4.jpg

116cf4d4.jpg

5b8d1cb1.jpg

1FAFP47V7WF191314-15.jpg

1FAFP47V7WF191314-6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread