FS/FT:1996 D1SC Procharged Cobra

slowmaro67

Established Member
EDIT: PRICE REDUCED TO 10K OBO!!!! NEED TO SELL!!!!

Like the title says I am selling my cobra. I will consider a trade for a nice fox. Or I will throw in a very nice 99 sea ray wakeboarding boat and my car for a 03-04 cobra, or mod fox car. Here is a link to my craigslist ad. Shoot me a PM or call or text 615 594 9845. Thanks

1996 Procharged Cobra

Last edited:

slowmaro67

Established Member
Good looking car but I am really only interested in coupe cars. I already have a fox vert project similar to yours. Probably should have mentioned that in the ad my bad. But thanks for the offer

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
wow, this car was just sold a couple weeks ago right? Any reason selling it now? This was mine in the past, if you have any questions, I can try to answer them. Beautiful and great running car when I had it.

slowmaro67

Established Member
Yeah I bought it on the first of august and it has been a good and fun car but I Just never keep anything long lol. I'm really just looking for something different.

slowmaro67

Established Member
Great looking fox but looking for something with the same or more power than mine. Or at least something with a fully built motor that can handle a lot of boost

Users who are viewing this thread