FS/FT - 1996 Cobra - PA - $8500 obo

modular2v

white96snake said:
Price lowered to $7900 obo...trying to get some cash together for a house.

Trades plus cash that I would consider, low mileage foxbodys, low mileage 94-95 cobras, mid to late 90's s10 or sonoma 4x4, etc

email me with anything you might have, thanks
i have white 95 cobra with 90k miles on it but there wouldnt be any cash with the car! I would also need 1000 on top!

skunk50

Established Member
modular2v said:
i have white 95 cobra with 90k miles on it but there wouldnt be any cash with the car! I would also need 1000 on top!

so you want to give him the same car that's slower, older, and basically the same chassis/feel when he's asking for a truck or use the money for a house....plus you want $1k on top of it?

white96snake

Established Member
skunk50 said:
so you want to give him the same car that's slower, older, and basically the same chassis/feel when he's asking for a truck or use the money for a house....plus you want $1k on top of it?

Haha, exactly what I was thinking...

Sorry, i'm not looking to trade down plus cash! Would like to sell the car outright or trade for the right s10 or sonoma.

Modular Madness

Established Member
I have a 98 SVT Contour or a 06 KTM 125SX dirtbike I would be willing to trade. If your interested let me know. Thanks

modular2v

skunk50 said:
smart ass...he was interested in a 94-95 cobra!!!!!!!! LOOK AT POST #14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

modular2v

white96snake said:
Price lowered to $7900 obo...trying to get some cash together for a house.

Trades plus cash that I would consider, low mileage foxbodys, low mileage 94-95 cobras, mid to late 90's s10 or sonoma 4x4, etc

email me with anything you might have, thanks
maybe i just cant read:rollseyes

white96snake

Established Member
Ok, as it stands right now I'm either looking to sell the car outright or trade plus cash for a smaller truck. Preferably a newer body style s10 or sonoma. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread