FS/FT: 1992 Mustang 347/c4

Bens-Vr4

Established Member
1992 Calypso Green LX. Body is in decent shape . There are a few little surface rust spots starting on the back hatch. But overall the car looks nice and is solid. The hood flew up on it, denting the roof and smashing the cowl...other then this the car is VERY STRAIGHT! The paint is a ten foorter for sure, seems like original paint. The hood is black.

Car is located in Springfield Missouri, if it would help it could be in St. Louis missouri pretty much any weekend.

Here are the details.

CHP Forged 347 (B&B) will get pics of the reciepts in the next few days!
Trickflow Street Heat Heads
Trickflow Stage 2 Cam
Trickflow Upper and Lower intake with inch spacer
75mm Throttle body
BBK cold air kit with oversized K&N air filter
30# injectors
Sway bar removed
Rear drag launch springs
Upper and lower control arms
Art Carr C-4 with reverse manual valve body and trans break. Has the cervo upgrade.
Art Carr 3500 rpm stall converter with B&M tranny cooler
Hurst rachet shifter.
FMS 3.73 Gears with a built trac loc. (Car always gets posi, no one wheel peel)
Electric Fans
27x10.15x16 Et Streets on factory pony wheels.
Equal Lenth headers/H pipe/Warlock mufflers... Car sounds MEAN!
Has tailpipes coming out the back. (Can uncap the mufflers and they will be turndowns)
Car is set Up for a cage but the cage has been removed and the car still has full interior.
Battery is relocated to the hatch.
Interior is still in pretty decent shape.
There are many more things I'm sure I'm forgetting.

Things it could use or it doesn't have:
TFI sensor
No Radio
No A/c
New carpet...its just dirty.

Car drives very nicely on the highway even with the slicks (I picked it up 400 miles away from where I live and drove it back as is!!!)

Car runs awesome and drives great. I've been using it as my DD since I've bought it and I have never had any problems with it. I have only had it for about a month, my real daily died and I need money to fix that so I have transportation to school/work. I have easily put 2000 miles on the car since I picked it up and it has never had a hick up.

Asking 5250 obo I really need to sell this, I am BROKE! I will consider trades.
I have over 10k in reciepts for this car when it had a manual in it, then the 2200 c4 setup!

Call me at 314-614-1478

The pics are pre hood incident...I will get pics of the damage up soon along with int and engine shots!

92lx347.jpg

92lx.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread