FS Ford 5.8L EFI V8 Victor EFI intake manifold upper and lower

VicRattlehead

NMRA M/M 7270
Established Member
Ford 5.8L EFI V8 Victor EFI intake manifold upper and lower.
This intake has been completely ported upper and lower.
It has individual ports for your direct-port nitrous system (n2o kit not included, but we will include the screw in block off caps)
It includes a custom bracket bolted to the upper intake that will hold your n2o solenoids.
It has a set of 2 Nitrous Pro Flow Manifold Pressure Relief Valves(part#333222) This reusable pressure relief valve features a 1.25" hole that allows for the venting of excessive pressure whether it is from a nitrous backfire or a naturally aspirated hiccup.

(as described on edelbrock's site)
(P/N3886 lower, 2946 Upper)

Ford 5.8L EFI V8
VICTOR FORD 5.8L EFI (4000-7500 rpm)
Designed for 351W based competition engines, the Victor 5.8 EFI manifold is capable of supporting over 700 horsepower. The new Victor Ford 5.8L manifold is designed for engine displacements of up to 427 cubic inches. It features our race winning air-gap design which isolates the intake charge from the engine heat that is present in the lifter valley. The manifolds runners have a large cross sectional area of 2.94 square inches which is 54% larger than our #3884 base. The runners feature 2.0" x 1.20" exits and were developed for maximum air flow when used with competition cylinder heads like our Victor Jr. or Victor Ford CNC heads. The 12.5" runner length is optimized for sustainable power levels up to 7,500 rpm. Accepts 302 Mustang fuel rails with extended crossover. The upper section is powder coated titanium gray. Edelbrock 75mm throttle body is recommended for maximum performance.

I have created a photobucket folder with pictures please check them out here VictorEFI pictures by perrace - Photobucket

815-254-2333

$700 or best offer.

call me or email me at [email protected]

thanks,
keith

Users who are viewing this thread