FS: Feeler- 2013 PW Boss 302- JPC Built, Lots of Mods

poof100

Established Member
I'm putting out a Feeler for selling my 2013 Performance White Boss 302. Car was brought brand new in Nov 2012. Have all of the stock paperwork, and most of the stock parts that were taken off the car.

Car has a lot of mods, and can be detailed for a serious buyer, currently 7200 miles on the car, always garaged.

Highlights of the Car:

JPC Single Turbo Kit
Full Return Style Fuel System
Magnum XL Trans with Carbon upgrades, new RXT clutch with less than 500 miles on the whole Trans/Clutch
Livernois Valve Springs
TSS Billet Oil pump gears, Stock shortblock and heads
AMS 1000 Boost Controller with Custom Boost by Gear setup and Scramble button (all hidden)
Line Lock, 2 Step, Mini Raptor LED Shift Light, 12V Button for Line Lock/2 Step and Boost Controller
E85 and Pump 93 tunes
Custom Chrome Moly 8 point Roll Bar with dual door swingouts
Full front and rear suspension (QA1 Coilovers in Front, Full BMR rear)
Built 8.8 rear with 33 spline axles etc
Forgestar CF5V Wheels and M/T Tires

Car has been featured in Race Pages, 5.0 Mustang Magazine's (May 2014 issue) King of the Streets and the 2013 American Muscle Car Show Dyno Shootout.

http://www.jpcracing.com/template/PDF/Race_Pages_Boss.pdf

Car was built by JPC and all parts/labor done by JPC.

email me for pics, questions, full list of mods etc. [email protected]

Looking to get $55k.

Last edited:

TClark22

Established Member
Damn nice car. Was this one of JPC's first kits?

but...asking 20k over the cars actual value?

poof100

Established Member
Damn nice car. Was this one of JPC's first kits?

but...asking 20k over the cars actual value?

I believe the Turbo kit on my car was # 5, so yes one of the first kits they did as they finalized everything on it and started shipping the kits out.

As for the asking price, I'm not going to sell it for 40k, I don't have to sell the car, just putting it out there, but I'm not going to give it away. The car is a top notch build with top notch parts used. No expense was spared in building the car. I know of another Turbo Boss that sold for a similar price with ALOT less mods.

ARC

Established Member
Same as poster above me, wish I had that kind of cash. I envy you for owning such a well built and beautiful car. Such an impressive quarter mile time....drool!!

poof100

Established Member
Damn it I wish I had that kinda of money lol.. Beautiful car man!! GLWS

Same as poster above me, wish I had that kind of cash. I envy you for owning such a well built and beautiful car. Such an impressive quarter mile time....drool!!

Thanks guys, appreciate it! Car drives like stock and still has A/C, power steering etc. Really easy car to drive around and drive fast.

I'd also consider Trades + Ca$$h. Looking for a 25.5/25.3 Roller, preferably setup to run Ultra Street or X275, Fox notch or New Edge body style roller.

Thanks!

poof100

Established Member
Added some Pictures of the Car.

IMG_0453_Resized.jpgIMG_0474_Resized.jpgIMG_0483_Resized.jpgIMG_0489_Resized.jpg

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
BUMP! Anyone who questions the cheap asking price is either uniformed or crazy ;) this is a deal, this car had everything already you would want if turbo and a real trans is ur desire.

Users who are viewing this thread