FS: F*ckin Fast Shift Knobs

Spal

Established Member
I dont have any knobs left, I dont know if I will be making any more at the moment or not.

Thanks,
Dan

I have received some PMs asking about the durability of the imprint on the knob. Originally from Ford there is a type of clear coat on it. We have not been able to reproduce that clear coat without creating problems with imprint cracking or other issues. So I know this will worry some people, but I do have some reassuring news. I was working with the knobs one night and dropped one from 4ft on to a cement floor with an epoxy coating on it with a rough texture so it’s not slippery. The knob landed in the proximity of 1st on the pattern. The metal piece got dented and small pits in the metal from the texture of the floor. The imprint is still fine. I will include pictures of the damage. I have used my own knob for most of the summer now, and I have had no problems with wear or finish, a summer isn’t the longest durability test but from what I can tell normal wear will not affect the imprint. I don’t wear jewelry on my right hand or wrist, but I would be leery of sharp edges that could scratch paint.

I also got some PMs asking about a different text. This requires make new art work and die plate. Which is not a problem, but there is an additional one time cost of 30.00. I will send you the art work to see if that’s what you want it to look like, and once you approve it we will go ahead and make it.
For the 5 speed guys, the more of you there is interested in it before we make the art work, the cheaper we can do this, right now I have to charge an additional 10.00 per knob for the 5 speed.

The imprint color can be changed for free if you wanted something other than black imprint. I can’t guarantee color matching but we can try to get it as close as possible to what you want.

IMG_0256.gif

IMG_0257.gif

IMG_0233.gif

The leather ones are $110.00 shipped.

Here are pics of the dented one as promised.
IMG_0004.gif

IMG_0005.gif

IMG_0006.gif

The pictures dont do much justice, the damage covers the tip of the one. So dont drop your knobs.LOL

Last edited:

Spal

Established Member
Sorry guys, all these are sold. I am swamped with pms. Looks Like i am going to have to get some more. Pm me if you are interested in being on a waiting list.
Thanks

hittinboost

Established Member
PM Sent

edit: email sent, couldn't pm ya for some reason, put me on the list! Thanks

Last edited:

black 10th vert

Established Member
Please add me to your list for the next batch. I'd like one of the CF 10th Anniversary ones.

thanks, Brian

Users who are viewing this thread