FS: Diablosport Trinity Programmer - BNIB

Kove

Established Member
**SOLD**

I have a brand new Diablo Trinity T1000 programmer for sale. I bought this programmer with the intention of using it but then I ended up winning an Edge CTS so I am selling this one. I paid $600 for it just 2 weeks ago and it has never been taken out of the box. I would like to get $525 shipped.

Diablosport Trinity Programmer, Dashboard Monitor
It fits a wide range of vehicles. The list of applicable vehicles can be seen at the link above where I purchased it.

The DiabloSport Trinity is simply put, one of the most advanced tuning devices in the market. With the capability to tune, log and record data, display and customize virtual gauges, read and clear trouble codes. and even compute multiple track times the DiabloSport Trinity is the answer to all of your EFI tuning needs. The Diablo Trinity supports all vehicle application under a single part number which means you have the option to tune multiple vehicles with only one Trinity. With a high resolution color touch screen, state of the art graphics/GUI, and the ability to customize gauge layouts the Trinity enhances the interior of any vehicle. The Trinity also has the capabilty to control/communicate extrenal devices such as the DiabloSport Extreme PowerPuck, DiabloSport EGT Module, and other third party devices.

Trinity1.jpg

Trinity2.jpg

Trinity3.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread