FS: CS69 wheels and tires with tpms

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
I have 20X10 rear and 20X9 front CS69 wheels with tires with plenty of life and TPMS. I cleaned one wheel up for pics and will get the others cleaned up and pics of those up shortly, just wanted to get these listed. I'm looking for a local sale as I'm letting them go fairly cheap and have no intention of shipping. The wheels are not perfect but in good condition. If your looking for a perfect show wheel these aren't for you. If your looking for a nice set of wheels and tires here ya go. I'd like 1,000 picked up. The front tires are 265/35/20 if I remember correctly

image_zpsbe782f77.jpg

image_zps57de8cb7.jpg

image_zps0f089c70.jpg

Last edited:

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
I would do 1200 shipped, my guess is shipping will be more than 200 but if it ends up being less I'll refund the difference so I walk away with a grand.

HJZ

Established Member
When you say they aren't perfect, what do you mean? Scratches/curb rash?

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
There's nothing major, a few scuffs here and there, I'll take more close up pics. I don't want to advertise them as mint cause there not but there in very nice condition and clean up well.

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
IMG_5831_zps216d9dc7.jpg

Here's the other 3 wheels, only the pass side rear wheel has the marks which I'll show. It's really a factory defect in the clear coat, there's no road rash. One of the front wheels has a small nick, barely noticeable and I have a pic of that too.
IMG_0328_zpsa9405fe3.jpg

Small nick
IMG_7923_zpsf27b22c2.jpg

Pass side rear wheel with factory defect in clear coat

IMG_8326_zpsafffe33d.jpg

More of the defect on pass rear
IMG_5339_zpse50f9a75.jpg

And a little more

Quite frankly is one bad wheel but it still gets the job done. If you could find a good used or even new rear wheel you'd have an almost perfect set. The tires all have lots of life. Personally I'd powder coat them and if I can't sell them that's probably what I'll do. I plastic dipped the wheel in the first pics black just out of curiosity, here's a pic with 3 coats

IMG_4908_zps9d3d3b6a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread