FS: Corbeau Silver 3" SFI cam-lock 5 point harnesses

95riosnake

Established Member
These have been worn maybe 3-4 times, essentially brand new. No stains, tears, rips, etc. they are mint condition. The 5th (submarine) belt is not shown installed in the pic below but they will also be included. I paid $300 plus shipping for these, asking $200 + shipping. SOLD

4731780388_d7e0c11759_b.jpg

Last edited:

95riosnake

Established Member
I'm keeping the harness bar for now, only reason I'm selling these harnesses is because I bought Sparco seats and it would look odd having Corbeau and Sparco mixed. I'll be running a 4pt cage eventually but it won't be for another year or so. This year's winter build has already snowballed too much as it is, so no cage this year. :(

95riosnake

Established Member
I haven't sold them yet, but I will be. They aren't really worth shipping though. The shoulder areas near the windows are a bit faded, the driver's side seat bottom pad is pretty worn out, and the driver's side leg side bolster is loose. Also, they're a mis-matched pair (both are passenger side seats so the tilt adjustment on the driver's seat is next to the center console). The padding is just getting old in them. I'll be selling them pretty cheap for local pickup only. Shipping seats is a huge headache, and not really worth it for a low sale price.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread