FS: Complete TH400 Mod Motor Setup

blown302stng

Established Member
I recently purchased a complete Th400 setup and got if for a good deal..Tried to convince my dad to put in behind his windsor but he is going to stick it with the c4 for now

This is as complete of a setup as you will find...Not in a huge hurry to sell and at the time not looking to part it out...Everything as less than 200 miles on it behind an 08 GT..it was built to handle 1200hp and is a killer setup

IF A BUYER IS INTERESTED IN PURCHASE AND WANTS TO PICKUP I CAN BRING IT TO MUSTANG WEEK WITH ME

BTW this is setup to work with 05-10 GT, if interested in putting it behind an 03-04 cobra you will need a different flexplate and a stock t56 transmission mount and possibly shortened the driveshaft(should know for sure this weekend)

Includes
-1200 HP Th400(built by Bill Gibson Apr-2013) - upgraded sprag, drum, brace bearing, TCI reverse Manual VB with transbrake
-Pa racing modular Bellhousing and Adapter ring
-Trick Flow Deep Pan
-Custom TCI 3600 Stall(perfect for blower/turbo)
-TCI catch can with Braided Lines
-JW the Wheel Flexplate(6-bolt)
-B&M Ratchet Shifter, Cable, Bracket and Cover
-RCI Transmission Blanket
-B&M Transmission Cooler and Braided Lines
-Strange 3.5" Chromoly Driveshaft
-Energy Suspension Mount
-S197 Crossmember
-Dakota Digital Speedo calibrator
-Lokar Braided Dipstick
-All ARP hardware for converter, flexplate and Bellhousing
-Transbrake Button

This is as complete setup you will find and would take over $4500 to duplicate it...has all recent SFI certifications as well

Price: $3500 + Shipping FIRM

Thanks
Jeremy
[email protected]

Last edited:

MoneyAMG

Established Member
I would like pictures also and what supporting things did you have along with in once you installed it in your 08?

blown302stng

Established Member
th4002_zps84c03d52.jpg
th4001_zps5576f2af.jpg

blown302stng

Established Member
Back to the top....Leaving for MW on Saturday so if someone is interested and buying and wants me to bring it down please let me know asap

blown302stng

Established Member
The dakota digital calibrator would allow you to hook up the stock speedo...3rd gear is 1:1 so it would be like keeping your car in 4th while driving on rd trips...With my th400 setup I just drove 250 miles, avg about 17mpg and ran about 2700rpm at 65mph

With that being said there is a SALE PENDING on the setup

Users who are viewing this thread