FS Complete T56 setup

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
I have a built T56 trans 26 spline straight input shaft not tapered, the trans was refreshed with upgraded parts about 3k miles ago. I have everything you will need to put it in your car. It comes with the bellhousing, Driveshaft with pinion Mach1 pinion flange, Tri-ax shifter. Brand new Custom single disc clutch, that has handled over 750rwhp in my car. Ram Billet steel Flywheel that has about 500 miles on it, Cross member so it will be a direct bolt on. The only thing I don't have is the Cobra wiring harness and you really don't need that but it will help so you can put it in Reverse easier. With out the harness you have to push the shifter handle over a little harder to get it into reverse since the syncro is not engauging. This trans shifts super smooth and can handle some power. Like I said my car is putting down about 750rwhp that is about 880hp at the flywheel and there has never been one issue with it grinding or feeling notchy or anything like that. This 6 speed has been the best manual trans I have ever had and I really don't want to see it but I do want to put an auto in the car and take it to the track more... I would like to get around 2400 for everything but I'm always up for offers. Let me know if you are interested... Please PM me if you can.

Thanks
Dan

GTRACER88

Established Member
Three things.

1. Are you willing to do a trade for an auto and obviously plus cash?

2. Is this jays old car?

3. Is this pretty much ready to bolt in to a 2000 GT?

Users who are viewing this thread