FS: Complete Part out of 93 Mustang Turbo project,High Ports,TeamZ,AEM, MSD, etc

5.0calypso93lx

Established Member
Ugh, I can't believe I'm doing this but after adding up what I still need I just cannot afford to make this car what I want it to be. I'm tired of spending paycheck after paycheck on this car to barely see any improvement month after month. I'm going to sell everything but the car itself and get out of cars for a while and try and buy my first home.

See the build thread here. You may have to have an account to login to view it, I apologize in advance if you do, I have pictures of everything for sale anyway.

[ame=http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43007]StangBangerz Forums[/ame]

All prices are without shipping or paypal fees. I don't have to sell any of this stuff so please don't bother lowballing. Everything is paid for and just sitting so I'm not in any rush.

2) Glenns Performance Sleeper series tank for a fox body mustang. This is used and has a -10 feed with a -6 return. It's the steel tank. This is $329.95 from Glenns new. I can throw in a stock cover also that has been cut for the feed. $275:

IMG_1486.jpg

3) Team Z K drop K member kit with fox standard length control arms. This is brand new but is currently bolted in the car. I bought this brand new from Bob Kurgan and had it dropped shipped to me. I believe I still have the receipt for this. Fit perfectly on my car. $625:

IMG_1140.jpg

IMG_1147.jpg

4) Complete Cobra front brake kit including gray Cobra Calipers with pads, real Brembo slotted rotors, Maximum Motorsports/Stoptech braided brake lines for use with Cobra calipers on a fox, 94-95 spindles painted with Por15, almost brand new 1,000 mile Timken Hubs, Raybestes 93 Cobra Master Cylinder, Maximum Motorsports 3-2 Port conversion, Wilwood proportioning valve and FRPP plug for the stock prop valve. Basically everything you need to convert the front to Cobra brakes. $700.

I don't have very good pics of everything at this time but I can get pictures. See above for calipers, hubs, spindles and brake lines.

Guys I will seperate some things to make it easier.

I will seperate some of the brake setup to make it easier on whichever parts you need for cheaper:

-Calipers - $150
-Spindles & Hubs - $150
-Rotors - $130
-All 3 MM brake lines and 2 95 GT brake line brackets with rubber brake lines - $100
-Cobra Master Cylinder with MM 3-2 port conversion - $90
-Classictube Prebent stainless rear hard brake lines for disc conversion - $50

That's WITHOUT shipping. Last time I sold brake parts I got my asshole bored out on shipping because I didn't realize how heavy the stuff was.

5) Eaton 31 Spline Posi differential for 8.8. Has maybe 2,500 miles on it. See here for complete details: $325 Eaton Torque Control Products 19588-010 - Eaton Posi Performance Differentials - Overview - SummitRacing.com

IMG_1485.jpg

7) Black Magic electric fan for fox. Has the probe for the radiator. Worked perfect. $70

IMG_1433.jpg

8) Fast Track front mount intercooler. These are supposedly very good cores and were made in kits for 4.6 cars, but I believe went out of business. The only info I can find on them is an old thread on modularfords. Looks to be very well built and is extremely thick at 4.5". Already has straps for mounting. $200:

IMG_1456.jpg

IMG_1460.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg

9) Northern Aluminum 2 core radiator with -16 aluminum fittings welded on. I maybe ran this for 1,000 miles back when my car was on stock motor. Comes with the polished overflow bottle as well. $175

IMG_1489.jpg

IMG_1490.jpg

10) BRAND new new Moroso 20520 Oil pan with -10 bung welded onto side of pan for an oil drain, dipstick and moroso pickup. The drain can be blocked off if not needed. All parts are brand new and were actually bought about two weeks ago. I have the receipts where I bought them from and can include. $300

IMG_1492.jpg

11) Corbeau gray CR1 seats in standard width with fox body rails. These are basically brand new. I've probably sat in them 5 times. They're in perfect shape except the driver side bolster is somewhat flat. Came like this when I bought them, not sure if it was in the packing or what. No holes, tears, markes or anything else. $600

12) Steeda Front sway bar. Don't really know much about this as it came on the car when I bought it WAY back when. I'm not 100% sure it's a Steeda as it doesn't have any markings. It's light blue and considerably bigger than stock. $100

14) 79-93 H&R super sport rear springs. I used these on my car for maybe 1,000 miles. Dirty but barely used. Comes with Energy Suspension poly isolators. $70

IMG_1474.jpg

IMG_1475.jpg

15) True HID conversion for 87-93 fox. They've already been installed in a set of clear housing headlights. Very nice, quality setup using Infiniti FX35 projectors. These draw less power than the stockers too :bigthumb $300

This is the kit: The Retrofit Source (U.S.) - HID Projector Retrofit Kits, Retrofit and HID Componenents, Projectors Lens, Wiring Harnesses, Shrouds and more!

IMG_1440.jpg

IMG_1441.jpg

IMG_1442.jpg

Last edited:

5.0calypso93lx

Established Member
Sold so far:

-Summit Diff cover
-Mac Control Arms
-Strange shocks and struts
-AEM EMS and parts
-MSD Dizzy

Pending:

-UPR Caster/camber plates
-Strange coilover kit

5.0calypso93lx

Established Member
Original post update with sold parts and new prices.

Guys I will seperate some things to make it easier.

I will seperate some of the brake setup to make it easier on whichever parts you need for cheaper:

-Calipers - $150
-Spindles & Hubs - $150
-Rotors - $130
-All 3 MM brake lines and 2 95 GT brake line brackets with rubber brake lines - $100
-Cobra Master Cylinder with MM 3-2 port conversion - $90
-Classictube Prebent stainless rear hard brake lines for disc conversion - $50

That's WITHOUT shipping. Last time I sold brake parts I got my asshole bored out on shipping because I didn't realize how heavy the stuff was.

K Member and A Arms: $450

High Ports: $1100

Users who are viewing this thread