FS: Complete 2004 Terminator Motor, freshened/rebuilt - $8995 OBO

chrish900

TT Crazy
Established Member
It includes complete block assembly, engine computer, engine harness, intake, s/c with 3.10” pulley, lower pulley and idlers, Accufab throttle body, custom in-fender CAI, BBK LT headers, catted X-pipe (& Steeda catback if you want it), intercooler/pump/reservoir, alternator, p/s pump, starter, aluminum flywheel, Exedy 500 clutch, and most of the plumbing and tubing. We have tried to save all of the bolts and nuts. This is a complete motor less radiator, fan, motor mounts, bell housing, and transmission.

New pistons, rings, bearings, and timing chains. Replaced crank, some of the valves. Resurfaced heads, vacuum tested, checked for cracks, engine balancing. Honed bore (2 have cylinders have slight skirt scuff). Prior to pulling the motor, it was dyno’d at 458 rwhp and 470 rw tq.

The motor has not been completely assembled so that it is easier to transport with less chance of breaking or bending something. I will deliver anywhere in VA, MD, DC, and the northern half of WV as long as you can lift it out of the truck. Otherwise, shipping is on you. The motor can be seen at Mid Atlantic Performance in Chester, VA.

upload_2019-10-29_23-50-18.png
upload_2019-10-29_23-50-33.png
upload_2019-10-29_23-50-55.png

chrish900

TT Crazy
Established Member
Wiseco pro piston set with rings, 9.6:1 compression ratio. I have the invoice that has the run down on what's inside. We can also do a conference call with Mid Atlantic Perf if you have additional questions.

Wayneo

Established Member
Wiseco pro piston set with rings, 9.6:1 compression ratio. I have the invoice that has the run down on what's inside. We can also do a conference call with Mid Atlantic Perf if you have additional questions.
Can you pm me price on just the long block if your willing to separate? Valve covers to pan.

Last edited:

chrish900

TT Crazy
Established Member
on second thought, I will sell just the long block. I don't know how the other bits will sell on their own, so I'm looking for $5500 cash.

chrish900

TT Crazy
Established Member
Wouldn't this look great under the Christmas tree??? Just put a big bow on it. lol
The motor is partially assembled for ease of shipping. If you would prefer, I can have it fully assembled for pickup.

chrish900

TT Crazy
Established Member
I will be in Chester at the shop where the motor is on Monday. Would you like to drop by? Alternatively, we could set up a conference call between me, you, and Mike (the owner of the shop that pulled the motor and oversaw the rebuild). Let me know what you'd like to do.

chrish900

TT Crazy
Established Member
No, I'm not in a hurry. I"m just looking for a cheap exhaust. Just got my car.
I was working on my car yesterday and neglected to pull the Steeda catbacks off and take pictures of them. I will get it done as soon as we get the new K-member in and can put the car up on the lift.

Users who are viewing this thread