FS: CCW Classics Setup 11.5" Wide (Anodized Gold, Brand New)

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
im subbing after looking at these for a while......definately in the market for a set

JonBeast

Call me JB
Established Member
Any interest in a trade for a kawasaki zx6r? :).....:( Damn it why did I buy that bike, I want these! Gold FTW

GLWS man, fantastic wheels

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
Make an offer....these are getting sold to the highest bidder at the end of the week.

i have a sale pending and should hopefully hear something by weeks end. kept going back and forth between your setup and "arodsvt" thread.....liking the gold better.
i'll pm you this weekend.............:beer:

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
It's funny how all these folks had A LOT to say when you weren't shipping. Talking about they would buy them in a heartbeat etc. Now that you're shipping they're all quiet like church mouses. They kill me with that shyt...

Good luck with sell, I'm sure someone will be real happy when they get them.

street591

®®®®
Established Member
It's funny how all these folks had A LOT to say when you weren't shipping. Talking about they would buy them in a heartbeat etc. Now that you're shipping they're all quiet like church mouses. They kill me with that shyt...

Good luck with sell, I'm sure someone will be real happy when they get them.

Tell me about it.

Oh well though, tire kickers will be everywhere. For every 10 no's, you'll get 1 yes. For every 10 flaky buyers, you'll have 1 solid buyer.

The guy looking to buy them couldn't be a nicer guy so I'm glad. He understands my situation and has been very cool about the whole thing :coolman:

Last edited:

1Slw98GEETEE

Established Member
I almost want to take a personal loan of $3k for these wheels. I think they would look almost factory with my gold stripes and all.

Users who are viewing this thread