FS: Built '99 FRC Corvette

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
As much as I don’t want to do this... I have too much going on in my life to continue on with my car. We just had our first born five months ago and I have more to concentrate on now. Family comes first. So here it is. The car is flawless and runs like no other! I have a slew of mods so bare with me.

Here is my setup:

Cartek LS6 Stage 4X heads. Includes, full porting heads intake, exhaust, and combustion chamber, Manley severe duty stainless valves, 2.02 intake, 1.57 exhaust, seals, Manley dual springs, spring seats, seals, titanium retainers, milled .030.

Custom grind Cartek Stage 2X Cam computer verified.
228-232 582-598 116LSA

Cromoly hardened push rods.

Cometic heavy duty head gaskets.

ASP under drive pulley with belts.

Roll master dual roller timing chain.

Ported Z06 oil pump setup for the roll master.

FAST 3 piece intake manifold ported to 4X with a 90MM throttle opening.

Ported LS2 throttle body.

ECU Reprogram 97-2004 LS1 full dyno tune by Lethal Performance

Notch pistons for clearance.

Complete NX system includes, NX wet kit with 10# bottle, purge, MSD digital RPM window switch, timing retard module, custom switch panel with micro switches and LED lights, all wires, Bosch relays. Also includes, blow down tube, full throttle switch, Kenny Bell Boost-a-pump, and NGK BR7EF spark plugs.

Nitrous Outlets 860 Fully automated aluminum bottle heater

4.10 gears.

C5 passenger and driver side 300M output shaft with side gear.

C5 line lock kit includes pre-bent line with braided flex hose, inline line lock solenoid, and switch installed.

Vararam B2 intake

Vararam Power duct

GM Racing spark plug wires and NGK BR7EF plugs

160* thermostat

New Coolant crossover

American Racing Headers (1 7/8 primaries 3" collector)

American Racing 3" X pipe

Borla Stinger 2.5" catback

Built T56 tranny by Lethal Performance

Hurst C6 short throw shifter

Spec III Clutch and Billet aluminum flywheel

Brand new Slave cylinder

Upgraded Tick Performance Master cylinder

Innovate LC1 Wideband

Cross drilled and slotted rotors on all four corners

Ceramic brake pads recently installed

Painted brake calipers.

CCW Big street Classics
275-40-18 Michelin Pilot Sports in the front (still brand new)
335-30-18 Nitto 555R Drag radials in the rear (almost out the door)

The car makes 460 and 400 on motor and 632 and 525 on spray. The car has ran a best of 10.50 @ 136 with a horrible 1.60 sixty foot. I did this with a 150 shot. I purposely built this car to run the quarter and since it has seen maybe 15 passes and that’s all. I believe with some fine tuning and more seat time the car could possibly see a very low 10 sec or high 9 on the stock bottom end and suspension... which are the only things on this car still stock.

I bought this car (as the second owner) from Corvette Palace in Austin TX with only 17,500 miles on it. The car was completely stock all the way down to the stock rubber. The gentleman that owned it before me took very good care of the car. Since the purchase it has been purposely modded to run with perfection! The A/C still blows COLD and of course the heat still works. This car is still VERY streetable and can be used as a daily driver if need be. It has only seen the rain once and has been garage kept since day one.

Also a fairly new Corvette car cover I used to cover the car while I was in Iraq will be thrown into the deal.

I have invested over $50000 in this car to include payoff. I’m asking $23000 FIRM for this car for its worth every penny!

10.54 @ 134.99 in the 1/4: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK1lrYNSKe8"]YouTube- daniel's 10.5 run[/ame]

6.89 @ 101 1/8 mile shake down pass: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFksmoako80&feature=related"]YouTube- daniel's last pass of the night[/ame]

Vette1.jpg

Vette3.jpg

Vette7.jpg

Vette12.jpg

Vette11.jpg

Contact me at [email protected] or call me at 254-258-4357 at any time. Serious inquiries only please!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread