FS Built 4r70w complete swap

04svtcobrablack

Established Member
Hey guys im selling my built 4r70w out of my 04 cobra going to be going back to stick, im probably the first to say this but i prefer the 6 speed over the auto. Transmission works flawlessly shifts perfect, daily it to and from work a couple days out of the week zero issues. i bought it of a member on here transmision had roughly 300 miles on it when i bought it from him. Ive put aroung 500 maybe a little more. includes everything you need to convert to a auto nothing else needed but a little modification to mount the shifter. Swap comes with built 4r70w out of a 03 gt with electric OD, driveshaft, flexplate with 8 crankshaft bolts, FTI 3400 stall non lockup, b&m hammer shifter + stock shifter if you like the stock look, shifter cable, B&m 17 row transmission cooler with 9" fan and thermal switch for fan to turn on when temperature reaches 175, -6an steel braided lines and fittings, Lokar flexible dipstick. everything is packaged up and ready to ship asking 3400 shipped or best offer here are the pics ill post a video shortly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1dlzqC96JU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

IMAG0375.jpg

IMAG0376.jpg

IMAG0377.jpg

IMAG0378.jpg

IMAG0379.jpg

IMAG0380.jpg

Last edited:

ZWilson07

Established Member
Bump for a good deal.

How come you didn't want to keep it?

Just curious, seems like it would be awesome especially with alot of power.

04svtcobrablack

Established Member
I'm looking to sell or trade for a complete t56 setup. Right now i have a sale pending but I'll let you guys know if it falls through. I liked the auto but ive always had stick cars this was my first auto and its great, consistent times at the track. But I think the 6 speed is a little more fun to drive for me.

Jess ill let you know what happens with the sale pending if it doesn't go through. It would save me the trip to tHe freight company to ship it. I'll help you with the install if you get it. Btw how's your car coming along have you fixed your fuel issues and finished your tune?

Last edited:

Chiflikalotapus

Whippled
Established Member
I'm looking to sell or trade for a complete t56 setup. Right now i have a sale pending but I'll let you guys know if it falls through. I liked the auto but ive always had stick cars this was my first auto and its great, consistent times at the track. But I think the 6 speed is a little more fun to drive for me.

Jess ill let you know what happens with the sale pending if it doesn't go through. It would save me the trip to tHe freight company to ship it. I'll help you with the install if you get it. Btw how's your car coming along have you fixed your fuel issues and finished your tune?

Sounds good brotha. Fuel issue is fixed for the exception that my pump ran out of juice and maxed out (aeromotive a1000) my car started having what seems to be a tune issue I'll need to call him to see if it can be a fix thru a mail tune. If not screw it I'm gonna take it to Chris grooves.

04svtcobrablack

Established Member
I would suggest you go to Chris he did an awesome job on my car drivability is awesome. How much power did you end up making?

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
Damn, I want this too. Im in Houston, and have a butter smooth t56 with a spec 2, pro 5.0 shifter, and a nice knob to top it off lol.

Chiflikalotapus

Whippled
Established Member
I would suggest you go to Chris he did an awesome job on my car drivability is awesome. How much power did you end up making?

655/580 on 15 lbs of boost with 19* timing. On E85. This is where my fuel pump started loosing it. Time to upgrade to eliminator pump and 105lb injectors. Initially he did a good job but it's like now I can't get ahold of this guy and he's never at the shop or something else. It's the lack of follow up that has got me pissed at this guy. I'll wait til I do my upgrades and head on over with Chris. Thanks again

04svtcobrablack

Established Member
655/580 on 15 lbs of boost with 19* timing. On E85. This is where my fuel pump started loosing it. Time to upgrade to eliminator pump and 105lb injectors. Initially he did a good job but it's like now I can't get ahold of this guy and he's never at the shop or something else. It's the lack of follow up that has got me pissed at this guy. I'll wait til I do my upgrades and head on over with Chris. Thanks again

Yea I hear ya when I was thinking of taking my car to motiva but i found some forums where they said he was hard to get a hold of that was one of the reasons why I went to The Dyno Edge.

Well guys deal fell through so tranny is up for sale or trade for a t56. Everything is ready to ship.

Chiflikalotapus

Whippled
Established Member
Yea I hear ya when I was thinking of taking my car to motiva but i found some forums where they said he was hard to get a hold of that was one of the reasons why I went to The Dyno Edge.

Well guys deal fell through so tranny is up for sale or trade for a t56. Everything is ready to ship.

Yeah I've heard good things from dyno edge. HPS here in town speaks highly of them. So looks like that will be my next stop down the road.

Oh and if your down for the trade/swap let me know I'm down. Everything you will need from mine you can have to make the swap possible. It's got a pro 5.0 with the steeda handle on it and a spec stage 2 clutch with a little over 2k on it.

Users who are viewing this thread