FS: Brembo Cobra R Brake kit - Used 1 weekend, less than 100 miles.

NeoTokyo

Established Member
SOLD FOR MY ASKING PRICE $930
I will leave the price and pics posted for those needing an idea of fair market value.

For sale is a complete 2000 Cobra R Brembo brake kit.

This kit is near new with less than 100 miles on them and a few scratches from kicking around the garage. Never raced, just putting around town that weekend.

They were on a Cobra set up for drag, drove them around a weekend and then tried to swap to the drag setup and the wheels wouldnt fit so off came the brakes.

What it comes with

*Two Brembo calipers
*Two Braided Brake Lines
*Two Slotted Brembo rotors
*Two Pairs of pads that came with it.

I am asking $930 paypaled and shipped or $900 picked up in Springfield Mo. This is much cheaper than new which these are very close to being new.

Please PM me if you are interested, thanks everyone.

-Eric-

I dropped the price $20 dollars because my wife scratched the decal when she was moving the rotor and slid it over the caliper.
I have the same black high heat Ceramic DuPont paint that Brembo used to touch up the scratch, new High Heat decals can be bought on ebay for $9 dollars shipped for 6 of them.

Here is the pic, as you see it was so light that it didnt even scatch the aluminum - it was just enough to grab the paint.

brembo.jpg

bikeandbrakes003.jpg

bikeandbrakes001.jpg

bikeandbrakes004.jpg

bikeandbrakes002.jpg

Last edited:

NeoTokyo

Established Member
Damn! You guys are flooding my PM's, I am going to have to start checking it every couple hours now. :D

Lots of offers just dollars off of $950 so I know someone will step up and (in some cases) spend the extra $25 over their offer and buy this truly awesome brake kit.

For the price, this really is the best brake kit that you can buy right now.

Thanks everyone.

-Eric-

NeoTokyo

Established Member
Sat Night Bump.

I cant believe all the people that PM'ed and called me about these and now NO one is getting back to me.

People you dont buy brakes for a sticker on them, you buy them to STOP!

Someone who wants Like new 00R brakes and wants to save a few hundred bucks will eventually get a great deal on these.

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
same brake kit that saleen used also. this is 700 off of american muscle. id buy it buy my car just went into the paint booth so im tight on money. cant believe im gonna miss out on this.

Users who are viewing this thread