FS: BRAND NEW M-H Racing "The Tank" Intercooler/Radiator Reservoir

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTStreet

SID297 Approved
Established Member
Constructed of .120 5053 aluminum, this is the strongest tank in the industry. All fittings are precision machined from billet aluminum, not just a cheap tack weld to hold on the hose like those on others. Innovative mounting bracket makes this tank bolt in firmly. The Tank not only holds 104 fl. oz. (over twice the stock capacity); it also allows you to pack it with ice in between runs at the track to help cooling of the intercooler system.

There is no tank on the market that looks better and cleans up the engine bay like this one … It looks like a factory piece!

Features include:
Bolt in, direct replacement, no modifications needed. Larger capacity over stock, Lowers IAT when packed with ice, faster cool down, large fuel style 4" cap, custom machined aluminum cap threads and fittings. Powder coated to match your factory blower, and valve covers.

New, these are $679.

Shipping on this thing sucks. Price changed to $550 SHIPPED, or best reasonable offer! That means I'm eating half the shipping cost.

Album - The Tank - Imgur

qjOS9Ejh.jpg

ra3ekxXh.jpg

I can be contacted at [email protected] and (304)906-6499.

Last edited:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
These tanks are awesome. I've been using one for over 2yrs. Someone scoop this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread