FS: Boss Shocks and Struts

86Fbody

Established Member
I have the stock Boss shocks and struts, getting ready to replace them with Koni Sports. They have 31k miles on them so far. No pictures as they are currently on the car but they have not been abused. Looking for 200+shipping cost OBO.
KGzmbRl.jpg

C0T6cie.jpg

D5T6tcD.jpg

sXu8OGb.jpg

3SwoqZl.jpg

ziHBm5O.jpg

HgsWf9b.jpg

updated with pics

Last edited:

antbug911

new from bmc
Established Member
I wonder if they would fit an 05-09 if u used the stock 05-09 upper strut mount.

I was looking for a set of boss shocks and strutts for my 2011gt/cs, gave up and bought koni yellows. :/

86Fbody

Established Member
I wonder if they would fit an 05-09 if u used the stock 05-09 upper strut mount.

I was looking for a set of boss shocks and strutts for my 2011gt/cs, gave up and bought koni yellows. :/

They should fit on an 05-10 mustang but you will have to use 11+ hats.

Chris_5.0

Established Member
With all due respect, why'd you post if you don't have them off the car already? I'm definitely interested and ready to pick them up -- let me know...

I'm located in Damascus, MD.

86Fbody

Established Member
And to be honest I would prefer to have local pick up instead of shipping since the cost to ship probably won't be great.

86Fbody

Established Member
These are off, I will first be seeing if Cdude2010 would like to pick them up locally, if not they will be up for grabs.

Ssgthooligan

Established Member
I call dibs . I'll even goes as far as you can keep the coils and sell them. I already have Boss 302 coils.

Last edited:

Creedog

Established Member
They should fit on an 05-10 mustang but you will have to use 11+ hats.

Do the boss shocks/struts use the same strut mount as the 2011+ GT or do the use the GT500 version? If the sale falls thru for everyone else I am interested as well, but I doubt I'll end up getting them though.

speedMM

Established Member
How do these compare to stock GT set-up? Can they be used with P springs or is a upgrade recommended? I"m interest as well and located in MD.

Grant808

Established Member
How do these compare to stock GT set-up? Can they be used with P springs or is a upgrade recommended? I"m interest as well and located in MD.

They can be used with P springs. Had a set on my GT. IMO they worked pretty well for street and HPDE.

I'm surprised these aren't gone or spoken for already.

Users who are viewing this thread