FS: Boss IM ported, Airaid Cai, ported stock TB

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
IMG_3723.JPG IMG_3724.JPG IMG_3725.JPG

sold my boss set up several months ago and went back to the stock intake manifold on my 14 GT. Regretted that after driving it for awhile, went WOT and when I went to the track. went from a 11.9(with ported boss) to a 12.1 with the stocker back on.
So just over a month and a half ago, I bought a brand new boss from AM and ported it (porting stuff sine 2000) and it might have 30 Miles on it (dd Truck).
The stock TB is ported and works great. The Airaid is about a year old. It also has the correct Boss silicone coupler that I paid around $40 bucks and makes a great difference.
The pics are of it installed and will take it off this weekend to show the Boss inlet and outlets. Also the TB port work.
So does the Boss work...hellz yes. Track proved that. Did I feel a low end torque loss...no.
Selling this setup only because my good friends financial pains allowed him to sell me his CJ set up for a price a moron would pass up.

Basically brand new ported Boss: SOLD

Ported TB:$70 shipped

Airaid Cai :SOLD

PayPal only please. Add 3% or send as gift.

Edit. When I say port, I meant clean up the raised areas on the exhaust ports. the inlet side, I removed the fins and cleaned it up. Can sell as a package or individually.

Attachments

• IMG_3723.JPG
    IMG_3723.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 141
Last edited:

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
Do you have pictures of the port work on the boss? I'm quite interested.

Once I remove it I'll update the pics of the port. Earliest is Saturday morning. If I can get off work early Friday, maybe Friday night I can take it off.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I just purchased a BOSS im yesterday about two hours before you posted this.. :-(

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
I just purchased a BOSS im yesterday about two hours before you posted this.. :-(

That's usually how it goes brother. The second my friend told me his set up was mine, an hour later I was home posting this.

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
Oh in the one pic I'm holding the tb. Def wouldn't sit it on the intake. I'm picky about knicks n scratches.

Users who are viewing this thread