FS: BOSS 302 Laguna Seca suspension parts

Rebel302

Established Member
I have up for sale my stock take off parts used for approximately 300 miles.

Laguna Seca shocks/springs **SOLD**
Panhard bar (not adjustable)
Brake rotors/pads

Trying to make room and I don't need this stuff. Make me a fair offer and they are yours! :beer:

Last edited:

Chameleon76

Formerly Bad_302
Established Member
How different are the LS shocks/springs vs brembo package?

Last edited:

ragingclue

Semper Gumby
Established Member
How different are the LS shocks/springs vs brembo package?

I guess pretty different?

Spring rates:
Stock GT 136 front / 142 rear (245 tires all around)
Brembo pkg 131 Front / 167 Rear (255 tires all around)
Boss 302 148 Front / 186 Rear (255 front 285 std. compound rear)
Boss 302 Laguna Seca 137 Front / 191 Rear (255 front 285 rear tire, corsa compound)
pulled from twistedneck on TMS forum.
Not sure how accurate it is but it's the most comprehensive list I can find.

The dampers are also adjustable on all four corners on the BOSS. If you take a look at the MSRP difference in struts between the Brembo car and the BOSS, it is pretty giant. But you gain adjustability, not sure about the internals of the dampers, whether the BOSS ones are more stout or not, but my guess is that they would be. I don't know though.

You also want to take into consideration that the BOSS has other components that affect how the suspension acts, I think it's got a stiffer sway bars and of course they use the staggered setup, just some things to keep in mind if you're putting in the BOSS springs and dampers.

Last edited:

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
Let me just say the launa seca definitely out handles any gt in stockish form, it's a complete animal with those springs, shocks, struts, and panhard bar, I have a dealer book that I'll post later with the differences with comparison to the regular boss and gt but its awesome, I feel many underestimate how great the Latina seca came from the factory, I get awesome traction on a roll in first throws the front end up and take a turn with I'll drama at high speeds it's a killer setup for sure

Users who are viewing this thread