FS: BOSS 302 Alcantra Suede Steering Wheel

vschaos

Established Member
Only on car for few weeks. I can provide pictures if needed just send me pm with email address and I will send pictures when I get home from work today. Only will accept payment through paypal.

Asking $275

04sonicbeast

Established Member
Can you send a pic please, I would be interested if this works with the base model GT cruise control buttons. Do you know if this wheel has the same set up as the base model wheel, which has only cruise control button and no audio.

vschaos

Established Member
Can you send a pic please, I would be interested if this works with the base model GT cruise control buttons. Do you know if this wheel has the same set up as the base model wheel, which has only cruise control button and no audio.

PM me your email and I can send pics to you. I had the base wheel and yes it will work. To get all buttons to function properly you will have to go to the dealership and have them update the ACM data on the car....this does not affect your computer so no worrys about messing with warranty. Its a small thing for the dealer to do and I can provide a writeup of how it needs to be done so it makes it easy for a dealer to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread