Fs:Borla STinger mufflers

SVTwnaRUN

Boost-N-Sided
Established Member
I have some Borla Stinger mufflers they are in good condition never had any problems they have about 2k or less.The reason im selling is bc I got a deal on some magnapack catback and dont want to pass on them. Im sure everyone know how a borla stinger looks like but if u need pictures i will provide them, their still on the car and will be removing asoon i have a buyer pm me with a offer bc i havent yet put a price.

SOLD!

Last edited:

miggs.03.term8r

Established Member
I have some Borla Stinger mufflers they are in good condition never had any problems they have about 2k or less.The reason im selling is bc I got a deal on some magnapack catback and dont want to pass on them. Im sure everyone know how a borla stinger looks like but if u need pictures i will provide them, their still on the car and will be removing asoon i have a buyer pm me with a offer bc i havent yet put a price.

can u txt me pics to 909-709-6630 or email: [email protected]. thanks bud..

01BLOWN2V

Comp O
Established Member
This may be a stupid question but is this just the mufflers or the whole catback since you sad your buyin a magnapack catback

I think they are worth a lil more then that.. I will sell to the highest bidder lol
$150? Ill take them lol

SVTwnaRUN

Boost-N-Sided
Established Member
It's just the mufflers no catback I got a magna flow catback with magnapacks for a really great deal! That's why I'm selling Ohh and bc borlas are loud.

txt would be faster response.

Yes I have your info i will send you pictures let me know if u get them..

195 shipped to 40214

Pm you let me know if you got it.

Users who are viewing this thread