FS Borla S Type axleback

Das9185

Established Member
I'm selling some wheels and tires if your interested in a set of race stars. I would be willing to trade with something to boot w the axle back

Sosick

Established Member
Bump I would really prefer to sell these locally. To much going on and shipping and setting up paypal is a headache.

Grabber5.sl0w

Established Member
I'm local, can easily meet you outside DC. Any way we can trade for my Roush plus some cash? I also got a set of brand new blue boss 302 coil covers.

Sosick

Established Member
I'm local, can easily meet you outside DC. Any way we can trade for my Roush plus some cash? I also got a set of brand new blue boss 302 coil covers.

I've already found the exhaust combination I want. Not interested in swapping for another axleback. I'm really only considering boss intake manifold, CAI, drag radials and or rims. P.M. me and I can knock a little off the price for meeting me halfway.

Sosick

Established Member
Price drop to 550. Still willing to travel up to 300 miles outside of wash dc... prefer not to ship.

Dave5.0

Established Member
Trade for a Corsa extreme catback with 1,000 miles on it, will meet you and pay for exhaust shop to do the swap?

PM me

Users who are viewing this thread