FS-BNIB Pypes LT headers and Xpipe

numbnutz

Established Member
Like the title states, brand new in box. Going to go another route for my exhaust.

$725 shipped in the U.S. for both. I do not want to split unless I have a buyer for one or the other.

I can post pictures but these are literally still in the plastic. Thanks guys..:beer:

numbnutz

Established Member
Non catted, and I believe it does mate to OEM flange. I can confirm this if your interested.

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
1 5/8. Sorry for the lack of info guys, I was half asleep when I posted this.

You're still half asleep or drunk!!:kaboom: LOL!!

If these are for the Coyote then the Pypes headers are a "stepped" header starting out of the primaries at 1-3/4 going to 1-7/8 at the collector! :beer: Lol!!!

Last edited:

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
Does this system hook up to an oem style flange for the axle backs?

What's being sold in the ad is the headers and MIDPIPE. You would use your OTA pipe for your Axlebacks or Axlebacks of choice with the OEM ball & socket type hookup if that's what you currently have.

numbnutz

Established Member
You're still half asleep or drunk!!:kaboom: LOL!!

If these are for the Coyote then the Pypes headers are a "stepped" header starting out of the primaries at 1-3/4 going to 1-7/8 at the collector! :beer: Lol!!!

Was just going off the info on American Muscles website because I couldn't remember.

Appreciate the info. :beer:

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
Anytime! If I hadn't already jumped on these Stainless Works setup, I'd be all over this Pypes deal!!!

GLWS!:beer:

Last edited:

numbnutz

Established Member
2u5v1qa.jpg

t99jdj.jpg

mvp111.jpg

vh9hzm.jpg

2z4e9dz.jpg

nycp5w.jpg

Last edited:

turd burglar

Established Member
Do you know if you still gotta bend these to fit around the steering column? Seen a few reviews where that was an issue

numbnutz

Established Member
Do you know if you still gotta bend these to fit around the steering column? Seen a few reviews where that was an issue

If I remember right, a couple washers will do the trick. Can't remember the members name on here that did a review on them. I'm sure if you do a search for Pypes LT's you'll find the reviews.

Pretty sure BBR did a review on these and were impressed. Might want to call them and ask.

Users who are viewing this thread