FS: BMR Adj. LCA w/ Poly/Heim & Bilstein Struts/Shocks/BMR Springs

AZMcLovin

Established Member
Set of 05-10 Bilstein Struts and Shocks, with BMR Springs, and GT500 Strut Mounts.

YFTTfE4.png

I essentially did this kit from Vorshlag, http://www.vorshlag.com/product_info.php?cPath=141_142_179&products_id=642 , but instead of the Bilstein GTS springs (which are actually Eibachs) I went with BMR springs. Using Eibachs on the Vorshlag site instead of BMR, because theya re the same price, this kit is over $1200.

I am looking for $700. I would prefer NOT to ship this as it very heavy, but I will a ship them only if the buyer pays for the total cost of shipping. I am also not willing to split this up.

Please check out my other items in the Engine/Interior/Exhaust section for more items!

s6gApo1.png

Just to clear this up, what's for sale is in the title of the thread. I only used the pictures that I did to give reference. I've sold all my other BMR stuff (excluding the springs) and didn't retake pics after I sold the other pieces. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:

AZMcLovin

Established Member
Just to clear this up, what's for sale is in the title of the thread. I only used the pictures that I did to give reference. I've sold all my other BMR stuff (excluding the springs) and didn't retake pics after I sold the other pieces. Sorry for the confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread