FS: Black 97 Cobra in FL

97cobrastatus

Established Member
I hate to let her go but i am looking at getting a termi so here it goes

first off i would like to say the odometer reads 117xxx but the body only has about 96xxx on it... i stripped the 3rd and 4th gear syncros in a slow speed 2nd to 3rd gear shift... anyways i replaces the tranny with a t-45 out of 99 cobra that did a t-56 swap and the t-45 only has about 1xxx miles on it but it took me a while to get the speedcal to fix the speedo cuz the 97 t-45 has a mechanical speedo sensor whereas the 99 t-45 has an electric speedo sensor so it threw off the odometer and said i was going 4x faster than i really was

the bottom end was just completley rebuilt about 800 miles ago with all new rods bearings pumps crankshaft... everything nothing spared financially... spent about $6K on the rebuild and another $1K on the tranny... mechanically the car runs like it was just shipped from the factory

mods:

K&N CAI
Bassani o/r x pipe w/o cats
magnaflow mufflers
steeda tri-ax short throw
jet performance chip
speedcal from dallas mustangs
99 cobra wheels
FRPP Aluminum driveshaft
King Cobra Stage 2 Clutch
Ford Racing Aluminum FLywheel
all new NGK iridium plugs

im sure im forgetting some stuff just message me with any questions and ill be happy to let you know anything... i bought this car from a member on here in person so if i cant answer a question im sure he can

im asking for $9.5K no lowballers plz the car only has about 800 miles on the rebuilt motor with all forged internals and a tranny with 1K miles

CIMG1211.jpg

CIMG1212.jpg

CIMG1213.jpg

CIMG1216.jpg

CIMG1219.jpg

CIMG1220.jpg

CIMG1223.jpg

Last edited:

97cobrastatus

Established Member
friday morning bump

i have the clean fl title in hand... i need to move this car asap i dont think my price is that high for what your getting car is ready for a bossted application just dont have the time for it anymore

i would much rather find a good home for her on this site then a local kid or random person on ebay that wont treat it like just another mustang

Last edited:

venomous03svt_1

venomous03svt_1
Established Member
i think thats a GREAT price :thumbsup:and id love to take it off your hands but its just not a great time right now. whats your millage on that 18+? the car looks great! wish i could afford it.good luck man:beer:

97cobrastatus

Established Member
thanks jake i appreciate it... i know you would love to have your first cobra back but ever since you sold me this beauty and bought your 03 its always been in the back of my head about buying a termi... if it doesnt sell here soon im gunna take it off and just build it so it will roll with the termis if not take em

if anyone has any questions that i cant answer ask venomous03svt_1 he is my best friend/ previous owner of the car.... used to live with him out in cali he knows my car inside and out

ShiZor9

Established Member
Holiday, in Pasco County, Im in the Tampa area too! Thanks for the pictures, I'm really interested man, Im just waiting on some buyers for my '99 GT. GLWS too If I don't grab it!

Users who are viewing this thread